Lily Allen Blasts Kanye for 'Wrong' Tweet About Abortion
Furious Lily Allen has blasted outspoken rapper Kanye West after he ranted about the financial cost of abortions. The "Smile" hitmaker, who lost her baby in October when she was six months pregnant, lashed out after the rapper accused some women of getting pregnant "on purpose" before aborting the foetus in return for a payoff.
In a post on Twitter.com, he writes, "An abortion can cost a ballin' n**ga up to 50gs ($50,000) maybe a 100 ($100,000). Gold diggin' b**ches be getting pregnant on purpose." But the controversial remarks upset Allen, who hit back by writing: "Never has a tweet put me in such a bad mood. This is wrong on so many levels."
Allen also had a miscarriage early in her pregnancy when she was in a relationship with Ed Simons of The Chemical Brothers.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle