Lily Allen Blasts Kanye for 'Wrong' Tweet About Abortion
Furious Lily Allen has blasted outspoken rapper Kanye West after he ranted about the financial cost of abortions. The "Smile" hitmaker, who lost her baby in October when she was six months pregnant, lashed out after the rapper accused some women of getting pregnant "on purpose" before aborting the foetus in return for a payoff.
In a post on Twitter.com, he writes, "An abortion can cost a ballin' n**ga up to 50gs ($50,000) maybe a 100 ($100,000). Gold diggin' b**ches be getting pregnant on purpose." But the controversial remarks upset Allen, who hit back by writing: "Never has a tweet put me in such a bad mood. This is wrong on so many levels."
Allen also had a miscarriage early in her pregnancy when she was in a relationship with Ed Simons of The Chemical Brothers.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked