Lily Allen Blasts Kanye for 'Wrong' Tweet About Abortion
Furious Lily Allen has blasted outspoken rapper Kanye West after he ranted about the financial cost of abortions. The "Smile" hitmaker, who lost her baby in October when she was six months pregnant, lashed out after the rapper accused some women of getting pregnant "on purpose" before aborting the foetus in return for a payoff.
In a post on Twitter.com, he writes, "An abortion can cost a ballin' n**ga up to 50gs ($50,000) maybe a 100 ($100,000). Gold diggin' b**ches be getting pregnant on purpose." But the controversial remarks upset Allen, who hit back by writing: "Never has a tweet put me in such a bad mood. This is wrong on so many levels."
Allen also had a miscarriage early in her pregnancy when she was in a relationship with Ed Simons of The Chemical Brothers.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son