Lily Allen Blasts Kanye for 'Wrong' Tweet About Abortion
Furious Lily Allen has blasted outspoken rapper Kanye West after he ranted about the financial cost of abortions. The "Smile" hitmaker, who lost her baby in October when she was six months pregnant, lashed out after the rapper accused some women of getting pregnant "on purpose" before aborting the foetus in return for a payoff.
In a post on Twitter.com, he writes, "An abortion can cost a ballin' n**ga up to 50gs ($50,000) maybe a 100 ($100,000). Gold diggin' b**ches be getting pregnant on purpose." But the controversial remarks upset Allen, who hit back by writing: "Never has a tweet put me in such a bad mood. This is wrong on so many levels."
Allen also had a miscarriage early in her pregnancy when she was in a relationship with Ed Simons of The Chemical Brothers.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert