Lily Allen Blasts Kanye for 'Wrong' Tweet About Abortion
Furious Lily Allen has blasted outspoken rapper Kanye West after he ranted about the financial cost of abortions. The "Smile" hitmaker, who lost her baby in October when she was six months pregnant, lashed out after the rapper accused some women of getting pregnant "on purpose" before aborting the foetus in return for a payoff.
In a post on Twitter.com, he writes, "An abortion can cost a ballin' n**ga up to 50gs ($50,000) maybe a 100 ($100,000). Gold diggin' b**ches be getting pregnant on purpose." But the controversial remarks upset Allen, who hit back by writing: "Never has a tweet put me in such a bad mood. This is wrong on so many levels."
Allen also had a miscarriage early in her pregnancy when she was in a relationship with Ed Simons of The Chemical Brothers.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy