Sharon Stone's Leg-Crossing Is Most Paused Scene
Sharon Stone's provocative leg-crossing scene in "Basic Instinct" has topped a new poll to find the most paused movie moments. The actress reveals she isn't wearing any underwear beneath her short skirt as she uncrosses her legs while being interrogated by cops in the 1992 thriller - a scene which was frozen by more than a third of fans in a poll by Lovefilm.com.
The X-rated moment put Stone ahead of runner-up Jennifer Lopez, who bared her butt in 2010 comedy "The Back-Up Plan", while third place went to a blooper in 1977 hit "Star Wars", when a Stormtrooper hits his head on a ceiling.
Jamie Lee Curtis' topless shot in "Trading Places" came fourth while a scene in which Jessica Rabbit's dress rises up in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" rounded out the top five.
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert