Sharon Stone's Leg-Crossing Is Most Paused Scene
Sharon Stone's provocative leg-crossing scene in "Basic Instinct" has topped a new poll to find the most paused movie moments. The actress reveals she isn't wearing any underwear beneath her short skirt as she uncrosses her legs while being interrogated by cops in the 1992 thriller - a scene which was frozen by more than a third of fans in a poll by Lovefilm.com.
The X-rated moment put Stone ahead of runner-up Jennifer Lopez, who bared her butt in 2010 comedy "The Back-Up Plan", while third place went to a blooper in 1977 hit "Star Wars", when a Stormtrooper hits his head on a ceiling.
Jamie Lee Curtis' topless shot in "Trading Places" came fourth while a scene in which Jessica Rabbit's dress rises up in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" rounded out the top five.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie