Sharon Stone's Leg-Crossing Is Most Paused Scene
Sharon Stone's provocative leg-crossing scene in "Basic Instinct" has topped a new poll to find the most paused movie moments. The actress reveals she isn't wearing any underwear beneath her short skirt as she uncrosses her legs while being interrogated by cops in the 1992 thriller - a scene which was frozen by more than a third of fans in a poll by Lovefilm.com.
The X-rated moment put Stone ahead of runner-up Jennifer Lopez, who bared her butt in 2010 comedy "The Back-Up Plan", while third place went to a blooper in 1977 hit "Star Wars", when a Stormtrooper hits his head on a ceiling.
Jamie Lee Curtis' topless shot in "Trading Places" came fourth while a scene in which Jessica Rabbit's dress rises up in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" rounded out the top five.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal