Sharon Stone's Leg-Crossing Is Most Paused Scene
Sharon Stone's provocative leg-crossing scene in "Basic Instinct" has topped a new poll to find the most paused movie moments. The actress reveals she isn't wearing any underwear beneath her short skirt as she uncrosses her legs while being interrogated by cops in the 1992 thriller - a scene which was frozen by more than a third of fans in a poll by Lovefilm.com.
The X-rated moment put Stone ahead of runner-up Jennifer Lopez, who bared her butt in 2010 comedy "The Back-Up Plan", while third place went to a blooper in 1977 hit "Star Wars", when a Stormtrooper hits his head on a ceiling.
Jamie Lee Curtis' topless shot in "Trading Places" came fourth while a scene in which Jessica Rabbit's dress rises up in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" rounded out the top five.
More Sharon Stone News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones