Sharon Stone's Leg-Crossing Is Most Paused Scene
Sharon Stone's provocative leg-crossing scene in "Basic Instinct" has topped a new poll to find the most paused movie moments. The actress reveals she isn't wearing any underwear beneath her short skirt as she uncrosses her legs while being interrogated by cops in the 1992 thriller - a scene which was frozen by more than a third of fans in a poll by Lovefilm.com.
The X-rated moment put Stone ahead of runner-up Jennifer Lopez, who bared her butt in 2010 comedy "The Back-Up Plan", while third place went to a blooper in 1977 hit "Star Wars", when a Stormtrooper hits his head on a ceiling.
Jamie Lee Curtis' topless shot in "Trading Places" came fourth while a scene in which Jessica Rabbit's dress rises up in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" rounded out the top five.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'