Tim McGraw Denies Planning Political Career
Country star Tim McGraw has become the latest celebrity to dismiss reports he's planning a political career, suggesting he has too chequered a past to run for office. The politically-minded singer/actor has hinted he would be interested in running for Governor of Tennessee, where he lives with his wife Faith Hill and their kids - but the time isn't right for him.
During an appearance on CNN's "American Morning" news show on Wednesday, February 23, McGraw said, "Somewhere down the line, if I feel I can give back, I certainly wouldn't say no to it, but it would be a while, and my kids would have to be grown because I certainly don't want my closet opened anytime soon."
His remarks came a day after George Clooney dismissed a political run in a Newsweek magazine interview, stating "I didn't live my life in the right way for politics. I f**ked too many chicks and did too many drugs, and that's the truth."
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective