Justin Bieber Wants to Meet Playboy Bunnies
Justin Bieber is set to pay publishing mogul Hugh Hefner a visit at his iconic Playboy Mansion - and he's taking his father with him. Magazine entrepreneur Hefner took his fiancee Crystal Harris to see Bieber's tour documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never on Valentine's Day - and now the "Baby" hitmaker has asked Hefner if he can attend the raunchy palatial property and meet the infamous Playboy Bunnies.
And Hefner insists he will be happy to play host to the teen superstar and his father Jeremy. Speaking to CNN's Piers Morgan, Hefner reveals, "Today we got news that Justin and his father want to come to the Mansion."
And it seems Bieber is set to be a popular visitor - Hefner's fiancee Crystal Harris adds, "I want to meet Justin Bieber. I have Bieber fever. We all do, all the Playmates. We all want to meet him."
More Justin Bieber News
- Jennifer Aniston Returns to TV With Reese Witherspoon on Series About Morning Shows
- Madison Beer Is Not Dating Brooklyn Beckham
- Katy Perry to Host the 2017 MTV Video Music Awards
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show