Justin Bieber Wants to Meet Playboy Bunnies
Justin Bieber is set to pay publishing mogul Hugh Hefner a visit at his iconic Playboy Mansion - and he's taking his father with him. Magazine entrepreneur Hefner took his fiancee Crystal Harris to see Bieber's tour documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never on Valentine's Day - and now the "Baby" hitmaker has asked Hefner if he can attend the raunchy palatial property and meet the infamous Playboy Bunnies.
And Hefner insists he will be happy to play host to the teen superstar and his father Jeremy. Speaking to CNN's Piers Morgan, Hefner reveals, "Today we got news that Justin and his father want to come to the Mansion."
And it seems Bieber is set to be a popular visitor - Hefner's fiancee Crystal Harris adds, "I want to meet Justin Bieber. I have Bieber fever. We all do, all the Playmates. We all want to meet him."
More Justin Bieber News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake