Justin Bieber Wants to Meet Playboy Bunnies
Justin Bieber is set to pay publishing mogul Hugh Hefner a visit at his iconic Playboy Mansion - and he's taking his father with him. Magazine entrepreneur Hefner took his fiancee Crystal Harris to see Bieber's tour documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never on Valentine's Day - and now the "Baby" hitmaker has asked Hefner if he can attend the raunchy palatial property and meet the infamous Playboy Bunnies.
And Hefner insists he will be happy to play host to the teen superstar and his father Jeremy. Speaking to CNN's Piers Morgan, Hefner reveals, "Today we got news that Justin and his father want to come to the Mansion."
And it seems Bieber is set to be a popular visitor - Hefner's fiancee Crystal Harris adds, "I want to meet Justin Bieber. I have Bieber fever. We all do, all the Playmates. We all want to meet him."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?