Justin Bieber Wants to Meet Playboy Bunnies
Justin Bieber is set to pay publishing mogul Hugh Hefner a visit at his iconic Playboy Mansion - and he's taking his father with him. Magazine entrepreneur Hefner took his fiancee Crystal Harris to see Bieber's tour documentary "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never on Valentine's Day - and now the "Baby" hitmaker has asked Hefner if he can attend the raunchy palatial property and meet the infamous Playboy Bunnies.
And Hefner insists he will be happy to play host to the teen superstar and his father Jeremy. Speaking to CNN's Piers Morgan, Hefner reveals, "Today we got news that Justin and his father want to come to the Mansion."
And it seems Bieber is set to be a popular visitor - Hefner's fiancee Crystal Harris adds, "I want to meet Justin Bieber. I have Bieber fever. We all do, all the Playmates. We all want to meet him."
More Justin Bieber News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory