Kanye West's 'All of the Lights' Video Asked to Be Pulled Out
Bosses at an epilepsy organization are calling for Kanye West's latest music video to be taken off the Internet over fears it could cause seizures among sufferers. The hip-hop star's promo for "All of the Lights", which features Rihanna, uses so much flashing imagery that regulators at the U.K.'s Ofcom authority have deemed the video unsuitable to be broadcast on British television.
Experts at Cambridge Research Systems claim the video contains flashes that could trigger seizures in people with photosensitive epilepsy.
However, no broadcasting regulations regarding flashing imagery are in place online - so officials at Epilepsy Action are demanding that the clip be taken off YouTube.com, even though it has already racked up almost five million hits since its debut at the weekend.
More Kanye West News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert