Justin Bieber Is Back at the Top of Billboard 200
Justin Bieber is back at the top of the U.S. album charts with his new remixes album. "Never Say Never - The Remixes" is his second number one on the Billboard 200. It opened at the top with 161,000 first-week sales.
Bieber first topped the countdown with "My World 2.0" in April, 2010. All four of the teen sensation's albums feature in the new top 40 - Bieber becomes the first artist to achieve that feat since 1993 when Garth Brooks was a quadruple threat.
Meanwhile, Mumford & Sons' "Sigh No More" and the latest "Now That's What I Call Music" hits compilation round out the new top three, and Lady Antebellum score a chart boost after picking up five awards at the Grammys earlier this month, February 13- the trio's hit album "Need You Now" jumps up 13 spots from 17 to four.
More Justin Bieber News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage