Justin Bieber Is Back at the Top of Billboard 200
Justin Bieber is back at the top of the U.S. album charts with his new remixes album. "Never Say Never - The Remixes" is his second number one on the Billboard 200. It opened at the top with 161,000 first-week sales.
Bieber first topped the countdown with "My World 2.0" in April, 2010. All four of the teen sensation's albums feature in the new top 40 - Bieber becomes the first artist to achieve that feat since 1993 when Garth Brooks was a quadruple threat.
Meanwhile, Mumford & Sons' "Sigh No More" and the latest "Now That's What I Call Music" hits compilation round out the new top three, and Lady Antebellum score a chart boost after picking up five awards at the Grammys earlier this month, February 13- the trio's hit album "Need You Now" jumps up 13 spots from 17 to four.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier