Justin Bieber Is Back at the Top of Billboard 200
Justin Bieber is back at the top of the U.S. album charts with his new remixes album. "Never Say Never - The Remixes" is his second number one on the Billboard 200. It opened at the top with 161,000 first-week sales.
Bieber first topped the countdown with "My World 2.0" in April, 2010. All four of the teen sensation's albums feature in the new top 40 - Bieber becomes the first artist to achieve that feat since 1993 when Garth Brooks was a quadruple threat.
Meanwhile, Mumford & Sons' "Sigh No More" and the latest "Now That's What I Call Music" hits compilation round out the new top three, and Lady Antebellum score a chart boost after picking up five awards at the Grammys earlier this month, February 13- the trio's hit album "Need You Now" jumps up 13 spots from 17 to four.
More Justin Bieber News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says