Justin Bieber Is Back at the Top of Billboard 200
Justin Bieber is back at the top of the U.S. album charts with his new remixes album. "Never Say Never - The Remixes" is his second number one on the Billboard 200. It opened at the top with 161,000 first-week sales.
Bieber first topped the countdown with "My World 2.0" in April, 2010. All four of the teen sensation's albums feature in the new top 40 - Bieber becomes the first artist to achieve that feat since 1993 when Garth Brooks was a quadruple threat.
Meanwhile, Mumford & Sons' "Sigh No More" and the latest "Now That's What I Call Music" hits compilation round out the new top three, and Lady Antebellum score a chart boost after picking up five awards at the Grammys earlier this month, February 13- the trio's hit album "Need You Now" jumps up 13 spots from 17 to four.
More Justin Bieber News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts