Kim Kardashian Celebrates Late Dad's Birthday With Armenian Dinner
Kim Kardashian paid tribute to her late father Robert by throwing a birthday dinner in his honor on Tuesday, February 22. The socialite and reality TV star invited friends and family to Carousel Restaurant in Los Angeles to mark what would have been the attorney's 67th birthday.
The Kardashians dined on Robert's favorite Armenian foods, before bringing out a massive white cake decorated in colorful flowers and butterflies, with the message: 'Happy Birthday Robert!'. In a post on her Twitter.com page, Kardashian writes, "Happy Birthday Dad! Celebrating at his favorite Armenian restaurant with the family! Armenian food was sooo yummy!" Robert Kardashian was 59 when he died of oesophageal cancer in 2003.
On another news, Kardashian has considered to take her single "Turn It Up", in which she collaborates with producer The-Dream, Kanye West and Ciara, for cancer charity. They will donate 50% of all proceeds of its sales to a cancer organization in honor of her late father.
More Kim Kardashian News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video