Kim Kardashian Celebrates Late Dad's Birthday With Armenian Dinner
Kim Kardashian paid tribute to her late father Robert by throwing a birthday dinner in his honor on Tuesday, February 22. The socialite and reality TV star invited friends and family to Carousel Restaurant in Los Angeles to mark what would have been the attorney's 67th birthday.
The Kardashians dined on Robert's favorite Armenian foods, before bringing out a massive white cake decorated in colorful flowers and butterflies, with the message: 'Happy Birthday Robert!'. In a post on her Twitter.com page, Kardashian writes, "Happy Birthday Dad! Celebrating at his favorite Armenian restaurant with the family! Armenian food was sooo yummy!" Robert Kardashian was 59 when he died of oesophageal cancer in 2003.
On another news, Kardashian has considered to take her single "Turn It Up", in which she collaborates with producer The-Dream, Kanye West and Ciara, for cancer charity. They will donate 50% of all proceeds of its sales to a cancer organization in honor of her late father.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier