Kim Kardashian Celebrates Late Dad's Birthday With Armenian Dinner
Kim Kardashian paid tribute to her late father Robert by throwing a birthday dinner in his honor on Tuesday, February 22. The socialite and reality TV star invited friends and family to Carousel Restaurant in Los Angeles to mark what would have been the attorney's 67th birthday.
The Kardashians dined on Robert's favorite Armenian foods, before bringing out a massive white cake decorated in colorful flowers and butterflies, with the message: 'Happy Birthday Robert!'. In a post on her Twitter.com page, Kardashian writes, "Happy Birthday Dad! Celebrating at his favorite Armenian restaurant with the family! Armenian food was sooo yummy!" Robert Kardashian was 59 when he died of oesophageal cancer in 2003.
On another news, Kardashian has considered to take her single "Turn It Up", in which she collaborates with producer The-Dream, Kanye West and Ciara, for cancer charity. They will donate 50% of all proceeds of its sales to a cancer organization in honor of her late father.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius