Bridget Moynahan Won't Speak Ill of Tom Brady and Wife Gisele Bundchen
Actress Bridget Moynahan refuses to speak ill of ex-boyfriend Tom Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen - because they're both such a big part of her young son's life. The "I, Robot" star fell pregnant with Brady's son John at the end of the couple's romance - and the child was born when the sportsman was romancing the supermodel, who is now his wife.
But Moynahan insists there's no bad feelings between her and her ex. She tells More magazine, "I never made a comment about Gisele or Tom publicly. I have a relationship with these people on a daily basis. I'm raising a child, and it's public... My son has two loving parents and an extended family, whether it's cousins or stepmothers or boyfriends. My son is surrounded by love."
But the actress admits she learned who her true friends were when she found out she was pregnant: "It was a complete surprise... There were people that I had been there for a million times over - and not even a phone call. And there were friends that I hadn't heard from in years who stepped up."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna