Bridget Moynahan Won't Speak Ill of Tom Brady and Wife Gisele Bundchen
Actress Bridget Moynahan refuses to speak ill of ex-boyfriend Tom Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen - because they're both such a big part of her young son's life. The "I, Robot" star fell pregnant with Brady's son John at the end of the couple's romance - and the child was born when the sportsman was romancing the supermodel, who is now his wife.
But Moynahan insists there's no bad feelings between her and her ex. She tells More magazine, "I never made a comment about Gisele or Tom publicly. I have a relationship with these people on a daily basis. I'm raising a child, and it's public... My son has two loving parents and an extended family, whether it's cousins or stepmothers or boyfriends. My son is surrounded by love."
But the actress admits she learned who her true friends were when she found out she was pregnant: "It was a complete surprise... There were people that I had been there for a million times over - and not even a phone call. And there were friends that I hadn't heard from in years who stepped up."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?