Bridget Moynahan Won't Speak Ill of Tom Brady and Wife Gisele Bundchen
Actress Bridget Moynahan refuses to speak ill of ex-boyfriend Tom Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen - because they're both such a big part of her young son's life. The "I, Robot" star fell pregnant with Brady's son John at the end of the couple's romance - and the child was born when the sportsman was romancing the supermodel, who is now his wife.
But Moynahan insists there's no bad feelings between her and her ex. She tells More magazine, "I never made a comment about Gisele or Tom publicly. I have a relationship with these people on a daily basis. I'm raising a child, and it's public... My son has two loving parents and an extended family, whether it's cousins or stepmothers or boyfriends. My son is surrounded by love."
But the actress admits she learned who her true friends were when she found out she was pregnant: "It was a complete surprise... There were people that I had been there for a million times over - and not even a phone call. And there were friends that I hadn't heard from in years who stepped up."
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head