Bridget Moynahan Won't Speak Ill of Tom Brady and Wife Gisele Bundchen
Actress Bridget Moynahan refuses to speak ill of ex-boyfriend Tom Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen - because they're both such a big part of her young son's life. The "I, Robot" star fell pregnant with Brady's son John at the end of the couple's romance - and the child was born when the sportsman was romancing the supermodel, who is now his wife.
But Moynahan insists there's no bad feelings between her and her ex. She tells More magazine, "I never made a comment about Gisele or Tom publicly. I have a relationship with these people on a daily basis. I'm raising a child, and it's public... My son has two loving parents and an extended family, whether it's cousins or stepmothers or boyfriends. My son is surrounded by love."
But the actress admits she learned who her true friends were when she found out she was pregnant: "It was a complete surprise... There were people that I had been there for a million times over - and not even a phone call. And there were friends that I hadn't heard from in years who stepped up."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert