Bridget Moynahan Won't Speak Ill of Tom Brady and Wife Gisele Bundchen
Actress Bridget Moynahan refuses to speak ill of ex-boyfriend Tom Brady and his wife Gisele Bundchen - because they're both such a big part of her young son's life. The "I, Robot" star fell pregnant with Brady's son John at the end of the couple's romance - and the child was born when the sportsman was romancing the supermodel, who is now his wife.
But Moynahan insists there's no bad feelings between her and her ex. She tells More magazine, "I never made a comment about Gisele or Tom publicly. I have a relationship with these people on a daily basis. I'm raising a child, and it's public... My son has two loving parents and an extended family, whether it's cousins or stepmothers or boyfriends. My son is surrounded by love."
But the actress admits she learned who her true friends were when she found out she was pregnant: "It was a complete surprise... There were people that I had been there for a million times over - and not even a phone call. And there were friends that I hadn't heard from in years who stepped up."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences