Michael Jackson's Kids Remember Dad by Talking About Him All the Time
Michael Jackson's three children keep their late father's memory alive by talking about him "all the time", according to the King of Pop's brother Jackie Jackson.
The "Thriller" hitmaker's kids Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket were left devastated by the singer's sudden death in June 2009, but they are refusing to let his legacy fade away and are constantly quizzing their dad's relatives to fill in the gaps about Jackson's life.
Jackie Jackson tells People.com, "(They are) doing really well. They are around their father 24 hours a day. They have pictures in the bedroom. They talk about him all the time. They ask me stories about him. They want to know more about him."
And the trio is particularly interested in Michael's youth, when he first rose to fame as part of the Jackson 5. Jackie adds, "They like to see us as little kids. We were the same age they are and we were doing our thing."
More Michael Jackson News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake