Michael Jackson's Kids Remember Dad by Talking About Him All the Time
Michael Jackson's three children keep their late father's memory alive by talking about him "all the time", according to the King of Pop's brother Jackie Jackson.
The "Thriller" hitmaker's kids Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket were left devastated by the singer's sudden death in June 2009, but they are refusing to let his legacy fade away and are constantly quizzing their dad's relatives to fill in the gaps about Jackson's life.
Jackie Jackson tells People.com, "(They are) doing really well. They are around their father 24 hours a day. They have pictures in the bedroom. They talk about him all the time. They ask me stories about him. They want to know more about him."
And the trio is particularly interested in Michael's youth, when he first rose to fame as part of the Jackson 5. Jackie adds, "They like to see us as little kids. We were the same age they are and we were doing our thing."
More Michael Jackson News
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It