Michael Jackson's Kids Remember Dad by Talking About Him All the Time
Michael Jackson's three children keep their late father's memory alive by talking about him "all the time", according to the King of Pop's brother Jackie Jackson.
The "Thriller" hitmaker's kids Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket were left devastated by the singer's sudden death in June 2009, but they are refusing to let his legacy fade away and are constantly quizzing their dad's relatives to fill in the gaps about Jackson's life.
Jackie Jackson tells People.com, "(They are) doing really well. They are around their father 24 hours a day. They have pictures in the bedroom. They talk about him all the time. They ask me stories about him. They want to know more about him."
And the trio is particularly interested in Michael's youth, when he first rose to fame as part of the Jackson 5. Jackie adds, "They like to see us as little kids. We were the same age they are and we were doing our thing."
More Michael Jackson News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off