Michael Jackson's Kids Remember Dad by Talking About Him All the Time
Michael Jackson's three children keep their late father's memory alive by talking about him "all the time", according to the King of Pop's brother Jackie Jackson.
The "Thriller" hitmaker's kids Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 12, and eight-year-old Blanket were left devastated by the singer's sudden death in June 2009, but they are refusing to let his legacy fade away and are constantly quizzing their dad's relatives to fill in the gaps about Jackson's life.
Jackie Jackson tells People.com, "(They are) doing really well. They are around their father 24 hours a day. They have pictures in the bedroom. They talk about him all the time. They ask me stories about him. They want to know more about him."
And the trio is particularly interested in Michael's youth, when he first rose to fame as part of the Jackson 5. Jackie adds, "They like to see us as little kids. We were the same age they are and we were doing our thing."
More Michael Jackson News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up