Justin Bieber Asked Rihanna Out and Got Rejected
Justin Bieber asked Rihanna out on a date when she sat next to him during a recent basketball game - but she turned him down because of his age. The 16-year-old superstar was pictured joking around with the "Umbrella" hitmaker during the NBA All-Star game in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 20 - and Bieber, who was named the MVP of the weekend's celebrity game, took the opportunity to make a move on his 23-year-old crush, only to be rejected.
He says, "I asked her out. It didn't go so well, since I'm not with her. I asked her out and she was basically like, 'You're too young'."
Nevertheless, Bieber is not short of other girls to ask out. He has been seen in several occasions with Selena Gomez and even held her hands.
More Justin Bieber News
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism