Justin Bieber Asked Rihanna Out and Got Rejected
Justin Bieber asked Rihanna out on a date when she sat next to him during a recent basketball game - but she turned him down because of his age. The 16-year-old superstar was pictured joking around with the "Umbrella" hitmaker during the NBA All-Star game in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 20 - and Bieber, who was named the MVP of the weekend's celebrity game, took the opportunity to make a move on his 23-year-old crush, only to be rejected.
He says, "I asked her out. It didn't go so well, since I'm not with her. I asked her out and she was basically like, 'You're too young'."
Nevertheless, Bieber is not short of other girls to ask out. He has been seen in several occasions with Selena Gomez and even held her hands.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie