Justin Bieber Asked Rihanna Out and Got Rejected
Justin Bieber asked Rihanna out on a date when she sat next to him during a recent basketball game - but she turned him down because of his age. The 16-year-old superstar was pictured joking around with the "Umbrella" hitmaker during the NBA All-Star game in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 20 - and Bieber, who was named the MVP of the weekend's celebrity game, took the opportunity to make a move on his 23-year-old crush, only to be rejected.
He says, "I asked her out. It didn't go so well, since I'm not with her. I asked her out and she was basically like, 'You're too young'."
Nevertheless, Bieber is not short of other girls to ask out. He has been seen in several occasions with Selena Gomez and even held her hands.
More Justin Bieber News
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- Oscars 2017 Winner List: Emma Stone Wins Best Actress, 'Moonlight' Is Best Picture
- Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz Involved in Twitter Feud After Remy Ma's Diss Track
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Wins Big, Casey Affleck Is Best Actor
- Remy Ma Calls Out Nicki Minaj on New Diss Track 'ShETHER'
- Beast Is Kicked Out of Castle by Gaston in 'Beauty and the Beast' Academy Awards TV Spot
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'