Justin Bieber Asked Rihanna Out and Got Rejected
Justin Bieber asked Rihanna out on a date when she sat next to him during a recent basketball game - but she turned him down because of his age. The 16-year-old superstar was pictured joking around with the "Umbrella" hitmaker during the NBA All-Star game in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 20 - and Bieber, who was named the MVP of the weekend's celebrity game, took the opportunity to make a move on his 23-year-old crush, only to be rejected.
He says, "I asked her out. It didn't go so well, since I'm not with her. I asked her out and she was basically like, 'You're too young'."
Nevertheless, Bieber is not short of other girls to ask out. He has been seen in several occasions with Selena Gomez and even held her hands.
More Justin Bieber News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!