Justin Bieber Asked Rihanna Out and Got Rejected
Justin Bieber asked Rihanna out on a date when she sat next to him during a recent basketball game - but she turned him down because of his age. The 16-year-old superstar was pictured joking around with the "Umbrella" hitmaker during the NBA All-Star game in Los Angeles on Sunday, February 20 - and Bieber, who was named the MVP of the weekend's celebrity game, took the opportunity to make a move on his 23-year-old crush, only to be rejected.
He says, "I asked her out. It didn't go so well, since I'm not with her. I asked her out and she was basically like, 'You're too young'."
Nevertheless, Bieber is not short of other girls to ask out. He has been seen in several occasions with Selena Gomez and even held her hands.
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'