Peaches Geldof and Eli Roth Are Still Friends After Split
Peaches Geldof enjoys a good relationship with her ex-boyfriend Eli Roth after their split last year, praising the filmmaker as "such a good person". The British socialite broke up with the "Inglourious Basterds" star in November 2010, but admits she didn't feel pressure to leave Los Angeles to "escape" the moviemaker - because they're still friends.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I don't feel like I have to escape Eli. I think he's such a good person. I always feel like if you choose to be with someone for a significant amount of time, you really at one point think that's the best person in the whole world. And if you feel that with someone, unless they kill someone or something like that, why should that ever be torn apart from you when at that moment they were your whole world?"
Geldof has even remained in contact with her ex-husband Max Drummey, who she was married to for seven months before they divorced in 2009.
She adds: "I actually spoke to him (Drummey) on the phone the other day. He lives really near me in L.A. He's such a good person as well, so that definitely was not an area where there was any drama."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says