Peaches Geldof and Eli Roth Are Still Friends After Split
Peaches Geldof enjoys a good relationship with her ex-boyfriend Eli Roth after their split last year, praising the filmmaker as "such a good person". The British socialite broke up with the "Inglourious Basterds" star in November 2010, but admits she didn't feel pressure to leave Los Angeles to "escape" the moviemaker - because they're still friends.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I don't feel like I have to escape Eli. I think he's such a good person. I always feel like if you choose to be with someone for a significant amount of time, you really at one point think that's the best person in the whole world. And if you feel that with someone, unless they kill someone or something like that, why should that ever be torn apart from you when at that moment they were your whole world?"
Geldof has even remained in contact with her ex-husband Max Drummey, who she was married to for seven months before they divorced in 2009.
She adds: "I actually spoke to him (Drummey) on the phone the other day. He lives really near me in L.A. He's such a good person as well, so that definitely was not an area where there was any drama."
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger
- Mel Gibson Welcomes Baby No. 9 - Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Lady GaGa Set to Release New Album in 2017
- 'My Super Sweet 16' Is Getting a Revival on MTV
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass