Peaches Geldof and Eli Roth Are Still Friends After Split
Peaches Geldof enjoys a good relationship with her ex-boyfriend Eli Roth after their split last year, praising the filmmaker as "such a good person". The British socialite broke up with the "Inglourious Basterds" star in November 2010, but admits she didn't feel pressure to leave Los Angeles to "escape" the moviemaker - because they're still friends.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I don't feel like I have to escape Eli. I think he's such a good person. I always feel like if you choose to be with someone for a significant amount of time, you really at one point think that's the best person in the whole world. And if you feel that with someone, unless they kill someone or something like that, why should that ever be torn apart from you when at that moment they were your whole world?"
Geldof has even remained in contact with her ex-husband Max Drummey, who she was married to for seven months before they divorced in 2009.
She adds: "I actually spoke to him (Drummey) on the phone the other day. He lives really near me in L.A. He's such a good person as well, so that definitely was not an area where there was any drama."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group