Gwen Stefani Says No New No Doubt Album for a While
Gwen Stefani has warned fans of No Doubt not to expect a new album for "a while" - because most of her band members are busy with new babies.
The group released its last studio album, Rock Steady, in 2001, and despite spending much of 2010 working on new tracks, the blonde beauty admits they aren't nearing a finished project because of their other commitments.
Stefani is busy with her fashion line L.A.M.B. and guitarist Tom Dumont and bassist Tony Kanal have both recently fathered a child.
She tells the Wall Street Journal, "We've been doing a record all year; 10 songs have been recorded. When this (new fashion line) is done I'll probably write a few more songs. I don't know when it'll come out, but you never know what can happen. My band takes a weird process as well. It takes so long. And all of them just had babies, so it'll be a while."
More Gwen Stefani News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'