Gwen Stefani Says No New No Doubt Album for a While
Gwen Stefani has warned fans of No Doubt not to expect a new album for "a while" - because most of her band members are busy with new babies.
The group released its last studio album, Rock Steady, in 2001, and despite spending much of 2010 working on new tracks, the blonde beauty admits they aren't nearing a finished project because of their other commitments.
Stefani is busy with her fashion line L.A.M.B. and guitarist Tom Dumont and bassist Tony Kanal have both recently fathered a child.
She tells the Wall Street Journal, "We've been doing a record all year; 10 songs have been recorded. When this (new fashion line) is done I'll probably write a few more songs. I don't know when it'll come out, but you never know what can happen. My band takes a weird process as well. It takes so long. And all of them just had babies, so it'll be a while."
More Gwen Stefani News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle