Gwen Stefani Says No New No Doubt Album for a While
Gwen Stefani has warned fans of No Doubt not to expect a new album for "a while" - because most of her band members are busy with new babies.
The group released its last studio album, Rock Steady, in 2001, and despite spending much of 2010 working on new tracks, the blonde beauty admits they aren't nearing a finished project because of their other commitments.
Stefani is busy with her fashion line L.A.M.B. and guitarist Tom Dumont and bassist Tony Kanal have both recently fathered a child.
She tells the Wall Street Journal, "We've been doing a record all year; 10 songs have been recorded. When this (new fashion line) is done I'll probably write a few more songs. I don't know when it'll come out, but you never know what can happen. My band takes a weird process as well. It takes so long. And all of them just had babies, so it'll be a while."
More Gwen Stefani News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps