Gwen Stefani Says No New No Doubt Album for a While
Gwen Stefani has warned fans of No Doubt not to expect a new album for "a while" - because most of her band members are busy with new babies.
The group released its last studio album, Rock Steady, in 2001, and despite spending much of 2010 working on new tracks, the blonde beauty admits they aren't nearing a finished project because of their other commitments.
Stefani is busy with her fashion line L.A.M.B. and guitarist Tom Dumont and bassist Tony Kanal have both recently fathered a child.
She tells the Wall Street Journal, "We've been doing a record all year; 10 songs have been recorded. When this (new fashion line) is done I'll probably write a few more songs. I don't know when it'll come out, but you never know what can happen. My band takes a weird process as well. It takes so long. And all of them just had babies, so it'll be a while."
More Gwen Stefani News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child