Gwen Stefani Says No New No Doubt Album for a While
Gwen Stefani has warned fans of No Doubt not to expect a new album for "a while" - because most of her band members are busy with new babies.
The group released its last studio album, Rock Steady, in 2001, and despite spending much of 2010 working on new tracks, the blonde beauty admits they aren't nearing a finished project because of their other commitments.
Stefani is busy with her fashion line L.A.M.B. and guitarist Tom Dumont and bassist Tony Kanal have both recently fathered a child.
She tells the Wall Street Journal, "We've been doing a record all year; 10 songs have been recorded. When this (new fashion line) is done I'll probably write a few more songs. I don't know when it'll come out, but you never know what can happen. My band takes a weird process as well. It takes so long. And all of them just had babies, so it'll be a while."
More Gwen Stefani News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special