Accused as Lady GaGa Costume's Plagiarist, Kylie Minogue Angry
Kylie Minogue gets annoyed when she is accused of ripping off Lady GaGa's outrageous costume ideas - insisting she and the "Poker Face" star are "totally different".
The Australian singer is known for her designer stage outfits and lavish productions, but she is adamant she has never looked to Gaga for inspiration.
Asked if it riles her when she's accused of copying Gaga, Minogue tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "Of course it does. I think she's amazing, but she's a totally different artist to me. Back in the day, I was accused of copying Madonna - but my approach is very different (to hers). If I wear something very sexy, it's usually slightly tongue in cheek. We all have our own thing and mine seems to be hot pants... I couldn't (ditch hot pants) even if I tried, because they are always put in the designs."
- Did The Weeknd Send Gigi Hadid a Birthday Gift Despite Dumping Her Sister Bella?
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures