Accused as Lady GaGa Costume's Plagiarist, Kylie Minogue Angry
Kylie Minogue gets annoyed when she is accused of ripping off Lady GaGa's outrageous costume ideas - insisting she and the "Poker Face" star are "totally different".
The Australian singer is known for her designer stage outfits and lavish productions, but she is adamant she has never looked to Gaga for inspiration.
Asked if it riles her when she's accused of copying Gaga, Minogue tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "Of course it does. I think she's amazing, but she's a totally different artist to me. Back in the day, I was accused of copying Madonna - but my approach is very different (to hers). If I wear something very sexy, it's usually slightly tongue in cheek. We all have our own thing and mine seems to be hot pants... I couldn't (ditch hot pants) even if I tried, because they are always put in the designs."
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'