Accused as Lady GaGa Costume's Plagiarist, Kylie Minogue Angry
Kylie Minogue gets annoyed when she is accused of ripping off Lady GaGa's outrageous costume ideas - insisting she and the "Poker Face" star are "totally different".
The Australian singer is known for her designer stage outfits and lavish productions, but she is adamant she has never looked to Gaga for inspiration.
Asked if it riles her when she's accused of copying Gaga, Minogue tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "Of course it does. I think she's amazing, but she's a totally different artist to me. Back in the day, I was accused of copying Madonna - but my approach is very different (to hers). If I wear something very sexy, it's usually slightly tongue in cheek. We all have our own thing and mine seems to be hot pants... I couldn't (ditch hot pants) even if I tried, because they are always put in the designs."
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Assassinating Donald Trump: 'Maybe It's Time'
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzling in Completely Sheer Bodysuit. Tempting Tristan Thompson?
- Chance the Rapper Apologizes to Dr. Dre for Degrading His Label
- Brad Pitt Wishes to Reconcile With Angelina Jolie Despite Messy Split
- Chris Brown Reveals He Tried to Have a Baby With Karrueche Tran
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role