Accused as Lady GaGa Costume's Plagiarist, Kylie Minogue Angry
Kylie Minogue gets annoyed when she is accused of ripping off Lady GaGa's outrageous costume ideas - insisting she and the "Poker Face" star are "totally different".
The Australian singer is known for her designer stage outfits and lavish productions, but she is adamant she has never looked to Gaga for inspiration.
Asked if it riles her when she's accused of copying Gaga, Minogue tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "Of course it does. I think she's amazing, but she's a totally different artist to me. Back in the day, I was accused of copying Madonna - but my approach is very different (to hers). If I wear something very sexy, it's usually slightly tongue in cheek. We all have our own thing and mine seems to be hot pants... I couldn't (ditch hot pants) even if I tried, because they are always put in the designs."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed