Accused as Lady GaGa Costume's Plagiarist, Kylie Minogue Angry
Kylie Minogue gets annoyed when she is accused of ripping off Lady GaGa's outrageous costume ideas - insisting she and the "Poker Face" star are "totally different".
The Australian singer is known for her designer stage outfits and lavish productions, but she is adamant she has never looked to Gaga for inspiration.
Asked if it riles her when she's accused of copying Gaga, Minogue tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "Of course it does. I think she's amazing, but she's a totally different artist to me. Back in the day, I was accused of copying Madonna - but my approach is very different (to hers). If I wear something very sexy, it's usually slightly tongue in cheek. We all have our own thing and mine seems to be hot pants... I couldn't (ditch hot pants) even if I tried, because they are always put in the designs."
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI