Shakira and Footballer's Pictures Were Stolen and Appeared Online
The bosses of Spanish photo agency insist snapshots of Shakira holding hands with soccer star Gerard Pique were stolen from their database by a computer hacker. The photos began circling in cyberspace early on Monday, February 21, but officials at Gtres-Online insist they're not responsible for the leak.
They were trying to sell the shots exclusively when they started appearing online. The photos were initially downloaded onto a Shakira fan website. The snaps appear to confirm rumors Shakira and the Barcelona star are a couple - and that her romance with longtime boyfriend Antonio de la Rua is over.
The Colombian beauty ended her relationship with de la Rua, the son of former Argentine President Fernando de la Rua, last August, parting ways after nearly 11 years together. Now the "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker has apparently moved on with Spanish ace Pique - new photos show the couple holding hands as they depart a Barcelona restaurant.
Shakira and Pique, who were rumored to have celebrated their joint birthday together earlier this month, February 2, were later spotted boarding a plane in Barcelona on Monday, February 21. Rumors about a fling between the pair began swirling last summer when Pique appeared in the music video for Shakira's World Cup anthem "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)".
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?