Shakira and Footballer's Pictures Were Stolen and Appeared Online
The bosses of Spanish photo agency insist snapshots of Shakira holding hands with soccer star Gerard Pique were stolen from their database by a computer hacker. The photos began circling in cyberspace early on Monday, February 21, but officials at Gtres-Online insist they're not responsible for the leak.
They were trying to sell the shots exclusively when they started appearing online. The photos were initially downloaded onto a Shakira fan website. The snaps appear to confirm rumors Shakira and the Barcelona star are a couple - and that her romance with longtime boyfriend Antonio de la Rua is over.
The Colombian beauty ended her relationship with de la Rua, the son of former Argentine President Fernando de la Rua, last August, parting ways after nearly 11 years together. Now the "Hips Don't Lie" hitmaker has apparently moved on with Spanish ace Pique - new photos show the couple holding hands as they depart a Barcelona restaurant.
Shakira and Pique, who were rumored to have celebrated their joint birthday together earlier this month, February 2, were later spotted boarding a plane in Barcelona on Monday, February 21. Rumors about a fling between the pair began swirling last summer when Pique appeared in the music video for Shakira's World Cup anthem "Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)".
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise