Kate Moss' Fiance Involved in Brawl With Paparazzi
Supermodel Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince was involved in a street scuffle with a photographer after a party on Monday, February 21 night.
The British beauty had spent the afternoon at U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron's residence in London for a party, marking the city's Fashion Week, alongside Helena Bonham Carter, Yasmin Le Bon and Claudia Schiffer. She then met up with her rocker beau at The Box nightclub for AnOther magazine's 10th birthday bash.
Photographers crowded Moss and Hince as they left the event, and the singer lost his cool and lashed out as his wife-to-be was rushed to a waiting car. In photos that have been published in Britain, Hince can be seen tugging a paparazzo's top, before falling.
Police intervened and, after briefly speaking with the musician, let him go home with Moss.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off