Kate Moss' Fiance Involved in Brawl With Paparazzi
Supermodel Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince was involved in a street scuffle with a photographer after a party on Monday, February 21 night.
The British beauty had spent the afternoon at U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron's residence in London for a party, marking the city's Fashion Week, alongside Helena Bonham Carter, Yasmin Le Bon and Claudia Schiffer. She then met up with her rocker beau at The Box nightclub for AnOther magazine's 10th birthday bash.
Photographers crowded Moss and Hince as they left the event, and the singer lost his cool and lashed out as his wife-to-be was rushed to a waiting car. In photos that have been published in Britain, Hince can be seen tugging a paparazzo's top, before falling.
Police intervened and, after briefly speaking with the musician, let him go home with Moss.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set