Kate Moss' Fiance Involved in Brawl With Paparazzi
Supermodel Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince was involved in a street scuffle with a photographer after a party on Monday, February 21 night.
The British beauty had spent the afternoon at U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron's residence in London for a party, marking the city's Fashion Week, alongside Helena Bonham Carter, Yasmin Le Bon and Claudia Schiffer. She then met up with her rocker beau at The Box nightclub for AnOther magazine's 10th birthday bash.
Photographers crowded Moss and Hince as they left the event, and the singer lost his cool and lashed out as his wife-to-be was rushed to a waiting car. In photos that have been published in Britain, Hince can be seen tugging a paparazzo's top, before falling.
Police intervened and, after briefly speaking with the musician, let him go home with Moss.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby