Kate Moss' Fiance Involved in Brawl With Paparazzi
Supermodel Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince was involved in a street scuffle with a photographer after a party on Monday, February 21 night.
The British beauty had spent the afternoon at U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron's residence in London for a party, marking the city's Fashion Week, alongside Helena Bonham Carter, Yasmin Le Bon and Claudia Schiffer. She then met up with her rocker beau at The Box nightclub for AnOther magazine's 10th birthday bash.
Photographers crowded Moss and Hince as they left the event, and the singer lost his cool and lashed out as his wife-to-be was rushed to a waiting car. In photos that have been published in Britain, Hince can be seen tugging a paparazzo's top, before falling.
Police intervened and, after briefly speaking with the musician, let him go home with Moss.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season