Kate Moss' Fiance Involved in Brawl With Paparazzi
Supermodel Kate Moss' fiance Jamie Hince was involved in a street scuffle with a photographer after a party on Monday, February 21 night.
The British beauty had spent the afternoon at U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron's residence in London for a party, marking the city's Fashion Week, alongside Helena Bonham Carter, Yasmin Le Bon and Claudia Schiffer. She then met up with her rocker beau at The Box nightclub for AnOther magazine's 10th birthday bash.
Photographers crowded Moss and Hince as they left the event, and the singer lost his cool and lashed out as his wife-to-be was rushed to a waiting car. In photos that have been published in Britain, Hince can be seen tugging a paparazzo's top, before falling.
Police intervened and, after briefly speaking with the musician, let him go home with Moss.
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Keke Palmer Flaunts Nipple Piercings as She Parties in Skintight Dress
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Step Out for Lunch Date After She Dishes on Their First Date on 'Ellen'
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'