Lydia Hearst: I Shouldn't Be Blamed for Alex Pettyfer's Split Rumor
Lydia Hearst-Shaw has laughed off reports she sparked Alex Pettyfer's rumored break-up from Dianna Agron after posing for a sexy photoshoot with the British hunk.
The socialite-turned-actress stripped off to her bra for a risque series of shots with Pettyfer, in which the pair is shown kissing with another scantily-clad female model.
The recently emerged photos were said to have prompted Agron to call it quits with Pettyfer, but Hearst is adamant she shouldn't be blamed for the "I Am Number Four" co-stars' split - because the pictures were taken before they began dating.
She tells TMZ.com, "I can't help but laugh because it is nothing more than art, and it is beyond ridiculous that anyone would be upset about it. It was a kiss from over a year ago... it's time to move on."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal