Lydia Hearst: I Shouldn't Be Blamed for Alex Pettyfer's Split Rumor
Lydia Hearst-Shaw has laughed off reports she sparked Alex Pettyfer's rumored break-up from Dianna Agron after posing for a sexy photoshoot with the British hunk.
The socialite-turned-actress stripped off to her bra for a risque series of shots with Pettyfer, in which the pair is shown kissing with another scantily-clad female model.
The recently emerged photos were said to have prompted Agron to call it quits with Pettyfer, but Hearst is adamant she shouldn't be blamed for the "I Am Number Four" co-stars' split - because the pictures were taken before they began dating.
She tells TMZ.com, "I can't help but laugh because it is nothing more than art, and it is beyond ridiculous that anyone would be upset about it. It was a kiss from over a year ago... it's time to move on."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video