Lydia Hearst: I Shouldn't Be Blamed for Alex Pettyfer's Split Rumor
Lydia Hearst-Shaw has laughed off reports she sparked Alex Pettyfer's rumored break-up from Dianna Agron after posing for a sexy photoshoot with the British hunk.
The socialite-turned-actress stripped off to her bra for a risque series of shots with Pettyfer, in which the pair is shown kissing with another scantily-clad female model.
The recently emerged photos were said to have prompted Agron to call it quits with Pettyfer, but Hearst is adamant she shouldn't be blamed for the "I Am Number Four" co-stars' split - because the pictures were taken before they began dating.
She tells TMZ.com, "I can't help but laugh because it is nothing more than art, and it is beyond ridiculous that anyone would be upset about it. It was a kiss from over a year ago... it's time to move on."
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards
- Artist of the Week: Chance The Rapper