Lydia Hearst: I Shouldn't Be Blamed for Alex Pettyfer's Split Rumor
Lydia Hearst-Shaw has laughed off reports she sparked Alex Pettyfer's rumored break-up from Dianna Agron after posing for a sexy photoshoot with the British hunk.
The socialite-turned-actress stripped off to her bra for a risque series of shots with Pettyfer, in which the pair is shown kissing with another scantily-clad female model.
The recently emerged photos were said to have prompted Agron to call it quits with Pettyfer, but Hearst is adamant she shouldn't be blamed for the "I Am Number Four" co-stars' split - because the pictures were taken before they began dating.
She tells TMZ.com, "I can't help but laugh because it is nothing more than art, and it is beyond ridiculous that anyone would be upset about it. It was a kiss from over a year ago... it's time to move on."
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21