Lydia Hearst: I Shouldn't Be Blamed for Alex Pettyfer's Split Rumor
Lydia Hearst-Shaw has laughed off reports she sparked Alex Pettyfer's rumored break-up from Dianna Agron after posing for a sexy photoshoot with the British hunk.
The socialite-turned-actress stripped off to her bra for a risque series of shots with Pettyfer, in which the pair is shown kissing with another scantily-clad female model.
The recently emerged photos were said to have prompted Agron to call it quits with Pettyfer, but Hearst is adamant she shouldn't be blamed for the "I Am Number Four" co-stars' split - because the pictures were taken before they began dating.
She tells TMZ.com, "I can't help but laugh because it is nothing more than art, and it is beyond ridiculous that anyone would be upset about it. It was a kiss from over a year ago... it's time to move on."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'