Kim Kardashian's Twitter Had Been Hacked
Kim Kardashian is the latest celebrity to fall victim to internet pranksters - her Twitter.com account has been hacked.
The socialite was fuming after discovering on Monday, February 21, that an impostor has accessed her page and sent out "fake tweets" - and she's appealed to bosses of the micro blogging site to help restore the security on her account.
In a series of posts on the site, she writes, "My twitter has been hacked! Twitter help!!!! I can sign on from my phone app but no where else and see some fake tweets here! Twitter please help me get my password back! How is it that I can tweet from my cell but my home computer says wrong password! HACKED."
Her sister Kourtney Kardashian adds, "Some stalker freak loser hacked Kim Kardashian twitter and email... So just beware of her tweets."
Selena Gomez, Alicia Keys' producer husband Swizz Beatz and British funnyman Matt Lucas have all had their Twitter accounts hacked in recent weeks.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'