Kim Kardashian's Twitter Had Been Hacked
Kim Kardashian is the latest celebrity to fall victim to internet pranksters - her Twitter.com account has been hacked.
The socialite was fuming after discovering on Monday, February 21, that an impostor has accessed her page and sent out "fake tweets" - and she's appealed to bosses of the micro blogging site to help restore the security on her account.
In a series of posts on the site, she writes, "My twitter has been hacked! Twitter help!!!! I can sign on from my phone app but no where else and see some fake tweets here! Twitter please help me get my password back! How is it that I can tweet from my cell but my home computer says wrong password! HACKED."
Her sister Kourtney Kardashian adds, "Some stalker freak loser hacked Kim Kardashian twitter and email... So just beware of her tweets."
Selena Gomez, Alicia Keys' producer husband Swizz Beatz and British funnyman Matt Lucas have all had their Twitter accounts hacked in recent weeks.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors