Kim Kardashian's Twitter Had Been Hacked
Kim Kardashian is the latest celebrity to fall victim to internet pranksters - her Twitter.com account has been hacked.
The socialite was fuming after discovering on Monday, February 21, that an impostor has accessed her page and sent out "fake tweets" - and she's appealed to bosses of the micro blogging site to help restore the security on her account.
In a series of posts on the site, she writes, "My twitter has been hacked! Twitter help!!!! I can sign on from my phone app but no where else and see some fake tweets here! Twitter please help me get my password back! How is it that I can tweet from my cell but my home computer says wrong password! HACKED."
Her sister Kourtney Kardashian adds, "Some stalker freak loser hacked Kim Kardashian twitter and email... So just beware of her tweets."
Selena Gomez, Alicia Keys' producer husband Swizz Beatz and British funnyman Matt Lucas have all had their Twitter accounts hacked in recent weeks.
More Kim Kardashian News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie