Justin Bieber's Wax Will Feature Signature Hair
Justin Bieber is set to be immortalized alongside his idols Michael Jackson and Prince - bosses at Madame Tussauds will unveil statues of the teenage pop sensation in three wax museums around the world.
The "Baby" hitmaker has been working closely with the organization's artists for the past four months to perfect his look-a-like and fans will be seeing triple when the wax figures are launched in March. And the 16 year old is awestruck to have reached the milestone so early on in his career.
He says, "I'm honored to be getting my own wax figures at Madame Tussauds New York, London and Amsterdam. To be immortalized in wax alongside some of my idols - Michael Jackson, Prince, Beyonce and my mentor, Usher - is incredibly exciting and very cool."
Bieber fans will be pleased to learn the wax figures will feature the singer's famous floppy hairstyle and not his new, "mature" cropped do, which he debuted on Monday, February 21.
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard