Justin Bieber's Wax Will Feature Signature Hair
Justin Bieber is set to be immortalized alongside his idols Michael Jackson and Prince - bosses at Madame Tussauds will unveil statues of the teenage pop sensation in three wax museums around the world.
The "Baby" hitmaker has been working closely with the organization's artists for the past four months to perfect his look-a-like and fans will be seeing triple when the wax figures are launched in March. And the 16 year old is awestruck to have reached the milestone so early on in his career.
He says, "I'm honored to be getting my own wax figures at Madame Tussauds New York, London and Amsterdam. To be immortalized in wax alongside some of my idols - Michael Jackson, Prince, Beyonce and my mentor, Usher - is incredibly exciting and very cool."
Bieber fans will be pleased to learn the wax figures will feature the singer's famous floppy hairstyle and not his new, "mature" cropped do, which he debuted on Monday, February 21.
More Justin Bieber News
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics