Justin Bieber's Wax Will Feature Signature Hair
Justin Bieber is set to be immortalized alongside his idols Michael Jackson and Prince - bosses at Madame Tussauds will unveil statues of the teenage pop sensation in three wax museums around the world.
The "Baby" hitmaker has been working closely with the organization's artists for the past four months to perfect his look-a-like and fans will be seeing triple when the wax figures are launched in March. And the 16 year old is awestruck to have reached the milestone so early on in his career.
He says, "I'm honored to be getting my own wax figures at Madame Tussauds New York, London and Amsterdam. To be immortalized in wax alongside some of my idols - Michael Jackson, Prince, Beyonce and my mentor, Usher - is incredibly exciting and very cool."
Bieber fans will be pleased to learn the wax figures will feature the singer's famous floppy hairstyle and not his new, "mature" cropped do, which he debuted on Monday, February 21.
More Justin Bieber News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom