Justin Bieber's Wax Will Feature Signature Hair
Justin Bieber is set to be immortalized alongside his idols Michael Jackson and Prince - bosses at Madame Tussauds will unveil statues of the teenage pop sensation in three wax museums around the world.
The "Baby" hitmaker has been working closely with the organization's artists for the past four months to perfect his look-a-like and fans will be seeing triple when the wax figures are launched in March. And the 16 year old is awestruck to have reached the milestone so early on in his career.
He says, "I'm honored to be getting my own wax figures at Madame Tussauds New York, London and Amsterdam. To be immortalized in wax alongside some of my idols - Michael Jackson, Prince, Beyonce and my mentor, Usher - is incredibly exciting and very cool."
Bieber fans will be pleased to learn the wax figures will feature the singer's famous floppy hairstyle and not his new, "mature" cropped do, which he debuted on Monday, February 21.
More Justin Bieber News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story