Justin Bieber's Wax Will Feature Signature Hair
Justin Bieber is set to be immortalized alongside his idols Michael Jackson and Prince - bosses at Madame Tussauds will unveil statues of the teenage pop sensation in three wax museums around the world.
The "Baby" hitmaker has been working closely with the organization's artists for the past four months to perfect his look-a-like and fans will be seeing triple when the wax figures are launched in March. And the 16 year old is awestruck to have reached the milestone so early on in his career.
He says, "I'm honored to be getting my own wax figures at Madame Tussauds New York, London and Amsterdam. To be immortalized in wax alongside some of my idols - Michael Jackson, Prince, Beyonce and my mentor, Usher - is incredibly exciting and very cool."
Bieber fans will be pleased to learn the wax figures will feature the singer's famous floppy hairstyle and not his new, "mature" cropped do, which he debuted on Monday, February 21.
More Justin Bieber News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'