Rosie O'Donnell Splits From Girlfriend but Remains Neighbor for Children's Sake
Rosie O'Donnell has ended her relationship with her girlfriend Tracy Kachtick-Anders, according to a new report.
The comedienne began dating the Texas artist and mum-of-six in 2009, when the couple decided to "blend families" - giving them a combined brood of 10 kids. The couple recently parted ways, but remain on good terms since their children are so close, reports New York Post gossip column Page Six. A source tells the publication, "They have definitely split up, but it is very complicated because their kids are very close. They still spend a lot of time together."
A spokesperson for O'Donnell confirms, "Rosie and Tracy never officially lived under one roof. They have lived near one another for quite some time, and their families still socialize and they see each other frequently."
The "A League of Their Own" star has four children with her ex-wife Kelli Carpenter.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked