Rosie O'Donnell Splits From Girlfriend but Remains Neighbor for Children's Sake
Rosie O'Donnell has ended her relationship with her girlfriend Tracy Kachtick-Anders, according to a new report.
The comedienne began dating the Texas artist and mum-of-six in 2009, when the couple decided to "blend families" - giving them a combined brood of 10 kids. The couple recently parted ways, but remain on good terms since their children are so close, reports New York Post gossip column Page Six. A source tells the publication, "They have definitely split up, but it is very complicated because their kids are very close. They still spend a lot of time together."
A spokesperson for O'Donnell confirms, "Rosie and Tracy never officially lived under one roof. They have lived near one another for quite some time, and their families still socialize and they see each other frequently."
The "A League of Their Own" star has four children with her ex-wife Kelli Carpenter.
More Rosie O'Donnell News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016