Rosie O'Donnell Splits From Girlfriend but Remains Neighbor for Children's Sake
Rosie O'Donnell has ended her relationship with her girlfriend Tracy Kachtick-Anders, according to a new report.
The comedienne began dating the Texas artist and mum-of-six in 2009, when the couple decided to "blend families" - giving them a combined brood of 10 kids. The couple recently parted ways, but remain on good terms since their children are so close, reports New York Post gossip column Page Six. A source tells the publication, "They have definitely split up, but it is very complicated because their kids are very close. They still spend a lot of time together."
A spokesperson for O'Donnell confirms, "Rosie and Tracy never officially lived under one roof. They have lived near one another for quite some time, and their families still socialize and they see each other frequently."
The "A League of Their Own" star has four children with her ex-wife Kelli Carpenter.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'