Rosie O'Donnell Splits From Girlfriend but Remains Neighbor for Children's Sake
Rosie O'Donnell has ended her relationship with her girlfriend Tracy Kachtick-Anders, according to a new report.
The comedienne began dating the Texas artist and mum-of-six in 2009, when the couple decided to "blend families" - giving them a combined brood of 10 kids. The couple recently parted ways, but remain on good terms since their children are so close, reports New York Post gossip column Page Six. A source tells the publication, "They have definitely split up, but it is very complicated because their kids are very close. They still spend a lot of time together."
A spokesperson for O'Donnell confirms, "Rosie and Tracy never officially lived under one roof. They have lived near one another for quite some time, and their families still socialize and they see each other frequently."
The "A League of Their Own" star has four children with her ex-wife Kelli Carpenter.
More Rosie O'Donnell News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic