Dianna Agron Says No to Recording Album
Dianna Agron has no plans to follow her "Glee" co-stars Matthew Morrison and Mark Salling into the music business - she's too focused on her acting. The blonde beauty shot to fame playing school cheerleader Quinn in the all-singing, all-dancing U.S. show, but while her co-stars have gone on to record albums, Agron has no urge to head into the studio.
She tells Interview magazine, "I never solicited myself as a singer until I realized I could use that to a musical standpoint. I loved musicals growing up. Classic films were some of the only ones I watched. So when the opportunity came for the show to audition, of course it was all of a sudden, 'I sing! I sing! Send me in, please. I beg of you'."
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?