Dianna Agron Says No to Recording Album
Dianna Agron has no plans to follow her "Glee" co-stars Matthew Morrison and Mark Salling into the music business - she's too focused on her acting. The blonde beauty shot to fame playing school cheerleader Quinn in the all-singing, all-dancing U.S. show, but while her co-stars have gone on to record albums, Agron has no urge to head into the studio.
She tells Interview magazine, "I never solicited myself as a singer until I realized I could use that to a musical standpoint. I loved musicals growing up. Classic films were some of the only ones I watched. So when the opportunity came for the show to audition, of course it was all of a sudden, 'I sing! I sing! Send me in, please. I beg of you'."
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4