Dianna Agron Says No to Recording Album
Dianna Agron has no plans to follow her "Glee" co-stars Matthew Morrison and Mark Salling into the music business - she's too focused on her acting. The blonde beauty shot to fame playing school cheerleader Quinn in the all-singing, all-dancing U.S. show, but while her co-stars have gone on to record albums, Agron has no urge to head into the studio.
She tells Interview magazine, "I never solicited myself as a singer until I realized I could use that to a musical standpoint. I loved musicals growing up. Classic films were some of the only ones I watched. So when the opportunity came for the show to audition, of course it was all of a sudden, 'I sing! I sing! Send me in, please. I beg of you'."
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge