Tom Meighan Nervous About Acting Debut
Kasabian rocker Tom Meighan was petrified when he made his acting debut, insisting he was more nervous stepping in front of a camera than performing on stage for thousands. The British musician signed up to play the part of a bodyguard in upcoming sitcom "Walk Like a Panther", but he couldn't shake off his nerves.
He tells Q magazine, "I loved it but I was s**ting myself first of all. When I was driving on set I was thinking, 'F**k, f**k, f**k.' It was more nerve-racking than playing (U.K. music festival) Glastonbury."
But Meighan admits he would love to act again - if he can land the role David Bowie played in 1986 classic film "Labyrinth", "Kasabian and the music comes first. Having said that, if someone said they were remaking Labyrinth I'd be quite up for playing the Goblin King."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics