Tom Meighan Nervous About Acting Debut
Kasabian rocker Tom Meighan was petrified when he made his acting debut, insisting he was more nervous stepping in front of a camera than performing on stage for thousands. The British musician signed up to play the part of a bodyguard in upcoming sitcom "Walk Like a Panther", but he couldn't shake off his nerves.
He tells Q magazine, "I loved it but I was s**ting myself first of all. When I was driving on set I was thinking, 'F**k, f**k, f**k.' It was more nerve-racking than playing (U.K. music festival) Glastonbury."
But Meighan admits he would love to act again - if he can land the role David Bowie played in 1986 classic film "Labyrinth", "Kasabian and the music comes first. Having said that, if someone said they were remaking Labyrinth I'd be quite up for playing the Goblin King."
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms