Tom Meighan Nervous About Acting Debut
Kasabian rocker Tom Meighan was petrified when he made his acting debut, insisting he was more nervous stepping in front of a camera than performing on stage for thousands. The British musician signed up to play the part of a bodyguard in upcoming sitcom "Walk Like a Panther", but he couldn't shake off his nerves.
He tells Q magazine, "I loved it but I was s**ting myself first of all. When I was driving on set I was thinking, 'F**k, f**k, f**k.' It was more nerve-racking than playing (U.K. music festival) Glastonbury."
But Meighan admits he would love to act again - if he can land the role David Bowie played in 1986 classic film "Labyrinth", "Kasabian and the music comes first. Having said that, if someone said they were remaking Labyrinth I'd be quite up for playing the Goblin King."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius