Tom Meighan Nervous About Acting Debut
Kasabian rocker Tom Meighan was petrified when he made his acting debut, insisting he was more nervous stepping in front of a camera than performing on stage for thousands. The British musician signed up to play the part of a bodyguard in upcoming sitcom "Walk Like a Panther", but he couldn't shake off his nerves.
He tells Q magazine, "I loved it but I was s**ting myself first of all. When I was driving on set I was thinking, 'F**k, f**k, f**k.' It was more nerve-racking than playing (U.K. music festival) Glastonbury."
But Meighan admits he would love to act again - if he can land the role David Bowie played in 1986 classic film "Labyrinth", "Kasabian and the music comes first. Having said that, if someone said they were remaking Labyrinth I'd be quite up for playing the Goblin King."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'