Tom Meighan Nervous About Acting Debut
Kasabian rocker Tom Meighan was petrified when he made his acting debut, insisting he was more nervous stepping in front of a camera than performing on stage for thousands. The British musician signed up to play the part of a bodyguard in upcoming sitcom "Walk Like a Panther", but he couldn't shake off his nerves.
He tells Q magazine, "I loved it but I was s**ting myself first of all. When I was driving on set I was thinking, 'F**k, f**k, f**k.' It was more nerve-racking than playing (U.K. music festival) Glastonbury."
But Meighan admits he would love to act again - if he can land the role David Bowie played in 1986 classic film "Labyrinth", "Kasabian and the music comes first. Having said that, if someone said they were remaking Labyrinth I'd be quite up for playing the Goblin King."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date