Cindy Crawford Had Low-Key Ski Break on 45th Birthday
Former supermodel Cindy Crawford celebrated her 45th birthday over the weekend - by enjoying a "low key" ski break with her family. The beauty jetted out to the slopes at an unknown location on Saturday, February 19, a day before hitting the milestone age.
Crawford spent her special day skiing down mountains, before enjoying a range of beauty treatments and dinner with loved ones. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I can't believe I am 45!!!"
"Had a very low key bday dinner at a Thai restaurant - just my speed - and a great day on the slopes today! Finished with a jacuzzi and massage."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs