Cindy Crawford Had Low-Key Ski Break on 45th Birthday
Former supermodel Cindy Crawford celebrated her 45th birthday over the weekend - by enjoying a "low key" ski break with her family. The beauty jetted out to the slopes at an unknown location on Saturday, February 19, a day before hitting the milestone age.
Crawford spent her special day skiing down mountains, before enjoying a range of beauty treatments and dinner with loved ones. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I can't believe I am 45!!!"
"Had a very low key bday dinner at a Thai restaurant - just my speed - and a great day on the slopes today! Finished with a jacuzzi and massage."
More Cindy Crawford News
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site