Cindy Crawford Had Low-Key Ski Break on 45th Birthday
Former supermodel Cindy Crawford celebrated her 45th birthday over the weekend - by enjoying a "low key" ski break with her family. The beauty jetted out to the slopes at an unknown location on Saturday, February 19, a day before hitting the milestone age.
Crawford spent her special day skiing down mountains, before enjoying a range of beauty treatments and dinner with loved ones. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I can't believe I am 45!!!"
"Had a very low key bday dinner at a Thai restaurant - just my speed - and a great day on the slopes today! Finished with a jacuzzi and massage."
More Cindy Crawford News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera