Cindy Crawford Had Low-Key Ski Break on 45th Birthday
Former supermodel Cindy Crawford celebrated her 45th birthday over the weekend - by enjoying a "low key" ski break with her family. The beauty jetted out to the slopes at an unknown location on Saturday, February 19, a day before hitting the milestone age.
Crawford spent her special day skiing down mountains, before enjoying a range of beauty treatments and dinner with loved ones. Taking to her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I can't believe I am 45!!!"
"Had a very low key bday dinner at a Thai restaurant - just my speed - and a great day on the slopes today! Finished with a jacuzzi and massage."
More Cindy Crawford News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns