Mary-Kate Olsen Finally Goes Public With Designer Boyfriend
Actress-turned-fashion mogul Mary-Kate Olsen has gone public with the new man in her life - sneaker designer Seth Campbell. The 24 year old has been spotted with Campbell on a number of occasions in New York, and Olsen introduced her new boyfriend to her friends and family when they joined her actress sister Elizabeth Olsen for her birthday bash last week.
A source tells UsMagazine.com, "Their relationship is fairly new. They've been able to have a few dates on the down low... His company is in the press but he's not, so it works out that way. They're both like each other and are just seeing where things go. Having fun."
Olsen has been single since splitting from artist Nate Lowman a year ago.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones