Mary-Kate Olsen Finally Goes Public With Designer Boyfriend
Actress-turned-fashion mogul Mary-Kate Olsen has gone public with the new man in her life - sneaker designer Seth Campbell. The 24 year old has been spotted with Campbell on a number of occasions in New York, and Olsen introduced her new boyfriend to her friends and family when they joined her actress sister Elizabeth Olsen for her birthday bash last week.
A source tells UsMagazine.com, "Their relationship is fairly new. They've been able to have a few dates on the down low... His company is in the press but he's not, so it works out that way. They're both like each other and are just seeing where things go. Having fun."
Olsen has been single since splitting from artist Nate Lowman a year ago.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival