Mary-Kate Olsen Finally Goes Public With Designer Boyfriend
Actress-turned-fashion mogul Mary-Kate Olsen has gone public with the new man in her life - sneaker designer Seth Campbell. The 24 year old has been spotted with Campbell on a number of occasions in New York, and Olsen introduced her new boyfriend to her friends and family when they joined her actress sister Elizabeth Olsen for her birthday bash last week.
A source tells UsMagazine.com, "Their relationship is fairly new. They've been able to have a few dates on the down low... His company is in the press but he's not, so it works out that way. They're both like each other and are just seeing where things go. Having fun."
Olsen has been single since splitting from artist Nate Lowman a year ago.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country
- Hilary Duff Confirms She's Dating Trainer Jason Walsh: 'He's a Great Guy'