Mary-Kate Olsen Finally Goes Public With Designer Boyfriend
Actress-turned-fashion mogul Mary-Kate Olsen has gone public with the new man in her life - sneaker designer Seth Campbell. The 24 year old has been spotted with Campbell on a number of occasions in New York, and Olsen introduced her new boyfriend to her friends and family when they joined her actress sister Elizabeth Olsen for her birthday bash last week.
A source tells UsMagazine.com, "Their relationship is fairly new. They've been able to have a few dates on the down low... His company is in the press but he's not, so it works out that way. They're both like each other and are just seeing where things go. Having fun."
Olsen has been single since splitting from artist Nate Lowman a year ago.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa