Mary-Kate Olsen Finally Goes Public With Designer Boyfriend
Actress-turned-fashion mogul Mary-Kate Olsen has gone public with the new man in her life - sneaker designer Seth Campbell. The 24 year old has been spotted with Campbell on a number of occasions in New York, and Olsen introduced her new boyfriend to her friends and family when they joined her actress sister Elizabeth Olsen for her birthday bash last week.
A source tells UsMagazine.com, "Their relationship is fairly new. They've been able to have a few dates on the down low... His company is in the press but he's not, so it works out that way. They're both like each other and are just seeing where things go. Having fun."
Olsen has been single since splitting from artist Nate Lowman a year ago.
More Mary-Kate Olsen News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris