Bun B Threatens With a Lawsuit Over Unlicensed T-Shirt Design
Rapper Bun B has threatened to sue the designers behind a line of T-shirts bearing his likeness and that of his late UGK bandmate Pimp C.
The hip-hop star was alerted to the merchandise via a fan on Twitter.com, who sent Bun B a link to the black and white top bearing the images of the UGK pals next to the words "Trillionaire Boys Club", making use of the slang made famous by the Texas duo.
But Bun B had no idea his face was being used to sell the clothing range and he's vowed to take legal action against the manufacturers.
After viewing the link, he wrote on his Twitter page, "Unless there's a contract with me/estate (of Pimp C), you're looking at a lawsuit." Pimp C died in December 2007.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences