Bun B Threatens With a Lawsuit Over Unlicensed T-Shirt Design
Rapper Bun B has threatened to sue the designers behind a line of T-shirts bearing his likeness and that of his late UGK bandmate Pimp C.
The hip-hop star was alerted to the merchandise via a fan on Twitter.com, who sent Bun B a link to the black and white top bearing the images of the UGK pals next to the words "Trillionaire Boys Club", making use of the slang made famous by the Texas duo.
But Bun B had no idea his face was being used to sell the clothing range and he's vowed to take legal action against the manufacturers.
After viewing the link, he wrote on his Twitter page, "Unless there's a contract with me/estate (of Pimp C), you're looking at a lawsuit." Pimp C died in December 2007.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna