Bun B Threatens With a Lawsuit Over Unlicensed T-Shirt Design
Rapper Bun B has threatened to sue the designers behind a line of T-shirts bearing his likeness and that of his late UGK bandmate Pimp C.
The hip-hop star was alerted to the merchandise via a fan on Twitter.com, who sent Bun B a link to the black and white top bearing the images of the UGK pals next to the words "Trillionaire Boys Club", making use of the slang made famous by the Texas duo.
But Bun B had no idea his face was being used to sell the clothing range and he's vowed to take legal action against the manufacturers.
After viewing the link, he wrote on his Twitter page, "Unless there's a contract with me/estate (of Pimp C), you're looking at a lawsuit." Pimp C died in December 2007.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier