Bun B Threatens With a Lawsuit Over Unlicensed T-Shirt Design
Rapper Bun B has threatened to sue the designers behind a line of T-shirts bearing his likeness and that of his late UGK bandmate Pimp C.
The hip-hop star was alerted to the merchandise via a fan on Twitter.com, who sent Bun B a link to the black and white top bearing the images of the UGK pals next to the words "Trillionaire Boys Club", making use of the slang made famous by the Texas duo.
But Bun B had no idea his face was being used to sell the clothing range and he's vowed to take legal action against the manufacturers.
After viewing the link, he wrote on his Twitter page, "Unless there's a contract with me/estate (of Pimp C), you're looking at a lawsuit." Pimp C died in December 2007.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons