Bun B Threatens With a Lawsuit Over Unlicensed T-Shirt Design
Rapper Bun B has threatened to sue the designers behind a line of T-shirts bearing his likeness and that of his late UGK bandmate Pimp C.
The hip-hop star was alerted to the merchandise via a fan on Twitter.com, who sent Bun B a link to the black and white top bearing the images of the UGK pals next to the words "Trillionaire Boys Club", making use of the slang made famous by the Texas duo.
But Bun B had no idea his face was being used to sell the clothing range and he's vowed to take legal action against the manufacturers.
After viewing the link, he wrote on his Twitter page, "Unless there's a contract with me/estate (of Pimp C), you're looking at a lawsuit." Pimp C died in December 2007.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'