Miranda Lambert Makes History at Billy Bob's Texas
Country sweetheart Miranda Lambert has landed an attendance record at iconic Fort Worth venue Billy Bob's Texas. The Grammy Award winner has become the first artist to sell out the place two nights running.
Lambert performed at the venue on Friday and Saturday night. Venue boss Robert Gallagher says, "We at Billy Bob's Texas couldn't be happier with Miranda Lambert. She was the only female artist to sell out our venue in 2010 and nearly 6,000 fans per night came out last Friday and Saturday to give us the first back-to-back sellouts in our 30 year history."
Friday night's concert was particularly emotional - the singer dedicated her hit ballad "The House That Built Me" to her grandmother, who passed away earlier this month.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?