Miranda Lambert Makes History at Billy Bob's Texas
Country sweetheart Miranda Lambert has landed an attendance record at iconic Fort Worth venue Billy Bob's Texas. The Grammy Award winner has become the first artist to sell out the place two nights running.
Lambert performed at the venue on Friday and Saturday night. Venue boss Robert Gallagher says, "We at Billy Bob's Texas couldn't be happier with Miranda Lambert. She was the only female artist to sell out our venue in 2010 and nearly 6,000 fans per night came out last Friday and Saturday to give us the first back-to-back sellouts in our 30 year history."
Friday night's concert was particularly emotional - the singer dedicated her hit ballad "The House That Built Me" to her grandmother, who passed away earlier this month.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'