Miranda Lambert Makes History at Billy Bob's Texas
Country sweetheart Miranda Lambert has landed an attendance record at iconic Fort Worth venue Billy Bob's Texas. The Grammy Award winner has become the first artist to sell out the place two nights running.
Lambert performed at the venue on Friday and Saturday night. Venue boss Robert Gallagher says, "We at Billy Bob's Texas couldn't be happier with Miranda Lambert. She was the only female artist to sell out our venue in 2010 and nearly 6,000 fans per night came out last Friday and Saturday to give us the first back-to-back sellouts in our 30 year history."
Friday night's concert was particularly emotional - the singer dedicated her hit ballad "The House That Built Me" to her grandmother, who passed away earlier this month.
More Miranda Lambert News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo