Miranda Lambert Makes History at Billy Bob's Texas
Country sweetheart Miranda Lambert has landed an attendance record at iconic Fort Worth venue Billy Bob's Texas. The Grammy Award winner has become the first artist to sell out the place two nights running.
Lambert performed at the venue on Friday and Saturday night. Venue boss Robert Gallagher says, "We at Billy Bob's Texas couldn't be happier with Miranda Lambert. She was the only female artist to sell out our venue in 2010 and nearly 6,000 fans per night came out last Friday and Saturday to give us the first back-to-back sellouts in our 30 year history."
Friday night's concert was particularly emotional - the singer dedicated her hit ballad "The House That Built Me" to her grandmother, who passed away earlier this month.
More Miranda Lambert News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered