Kobe Bryant, First Athlete to Get Walk of Fame
Basketball hero Kobe Bryant made Hollywood history on Saturday, February 19 when he became the first athlete to be honored on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The Los Angeles Lakers star cemented his legacy by leaving his handprints outside of the landmark Grauman's Chinese Theater this weekend, with his wife Vanessa and their two daughters by his side.
He told Entertainment Tonight, "I never in my wildest dreams thought this would be possible." And Bryant celebrated the big honor on the court at the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday, February 20, proving his sporting dominance by scoring 37 points for the Western Conference to score a 148-143 victory over the East and land the title of Most Valuable Player (MVP).
"I feel like I've grown up in this city, and we've had a lot of ups and downs, but here we are - five championships, plenty more to go, and I just feel extremely honored to be able to do this," he said.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'