Steven Tyler Puts Engagement Rumor to Rest
Rocker Steven Tyler has laughed off reports he's engaged to wed his girlfriend Erin Brady, insisting there's no truth to the rumors. The Aerosmith frontman and new "American Idol" judge was alleged to have proposed to his lover of five years earlier this month, but Tyler has brushed off the claims.
Joking about the tabloid reports with TV news show "Extra", he says, "That is not true! I'm working on a new album - so I'm pregnant too!" Tyler has been married twice before - his last union, to clothing designer Teresa Barrick, ended in 2006 after 18 years together.
The wedding rumor came from National Enquirer which quoted a source as saying, "Erin even pushed Steven to take the 'American Idol' judging gig. Erin believes it allows him to make a bundle of money and stand on his own two feet, apart from the band. Now, she says the only thing that would make their life together complete would be to become his bride."
More Steven Tyler News
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection