Steven Tyler Puts Engagement Rumor to Rest
Rocker Steven Tyler has laughed off reports he's engaged to wed his girlfriend Erin Brady, insisting there's no truth to the rumors. The Aerosmith frontman and new "American Idol" judge was alleged to have proposed to his lover of five years earlier this month, but Tyler has brushed off the claims.
Joking about the tabloid reports with TV news show "Extra", he says, "That is not true! I'm working on a new album - so I'm pregnant too!" Tyler has been married twice before - his last union, to clothing designer Teresa Barrick, ended in 2006 after 18 years together.
The wedding rumor came from National Enquirer which quoted a source as saying, "Erin even pushed Steven to take the 'American Idol' judging gig. Erin believes it allows him to make a bundle of money and stand on his own two feet, apart from the band. Now, she says the only thing that would make their life together complete would be to become his bride."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival