Steven Tyler Puts Engagement Rumor to Rest
Rocker Steven Tyler has laughed off reports he's engaged to wed his girlfriend Erin Brady, insisting there's no truth to the rumors. The Aerosmith frontman and new "American Idol" judge was alleged to have proposed to his lover of five years earlier this month, but Tyler has brushed off the claims.
Joking about the tabloid reports with TV news show "Extra", he says, "That is not true! I'm working on a new album - so I'm pregnant too!" Tyler has been married twice before - his last union, to clothing designer Teresa Barrick, ended in 2006 after 18 years together.
The wedding rumor came from National Enquirer which quoted a source as saying, "Erin even pushed Steven to take the 'American Idol' judging gig. Erin believes it allows him to make a bundle of money and stand on his own two feet, apart from the band. Now, she says the only thing that would make their life together complete would be to become his bride."
More Steven Tyler News
- Solange Releases 'A Seat at the Table' Album Featuring Lil Wayne and Kelly Rowland
- 'The Bachelor': Get Details of Nick Viall's Carnival Date
- Is That a Baby Bump? Christina Aguilera Looks Pregnant When Attending Drake's Concert
- Yes, Jessica Biel Eats in the Shower and She Wants You to Try It Too
- 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Gets Official Synopsis, First Footage Is Coming to NYCC
- Iggy Azalea Pushes Back 'Digital Distortion' Release to 2017, Cites Nick Young Drama
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo