Steven Tyler Puts Engagement Rumor to Rest
Rocker Steven Tyler has laughed off reports he's engaged to wed his girlfriend Erin Brady, insisting there's no truth to the rumors. The Aerosmith frontman and new "American Idol" judge was alleged to have proposed to his lover of five years earlier this month, but Tyler has brushed off the claims.
Joking about the tabloid reports with TV news show "Extra", he says, "That is not true! I'm working on a new album - so I'm pregnant too!" Tyler has been married twice before - his last union, to clothing designer Teresa Barrick, ended in 2006 after 18 years together.
The wedding rumor came from National Enquirer which quoted a source as saying, "Erin even pushed Steven to take the 'American Idol' judging gig. Erin believes it allows him to make a bundle of money and stand on his own two feet, apart from the band. Now, she says the only thing that would make their life together complete would be to become his bride."
More Steven Tyler News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'