Steven Tyler Puts Engagement Rumor to Rest
Rocker Steven Tyler has laughed off reports he's engaged to wed his girlfriend Erin Brady, insisting there's no truth to the rumors. The Aerosmith frontman and new "American Idol" judge was alleged to have proposed to his lover of five years earlier this month, but Tyler has brushed off the claims.
Joking about the tabloid reports with TV news show "Extra", he says, "That is not true! I'm working on a new album - so I'm pregnant too!" Tyler has been married twice before - his last union, to clothing designer Teresa Barrick, ended in 2006 after 18 years together.
The wedding rumor came from National Enquirer which quoted a source as saying, "Erin even pushed Steven to take the 'American Idol' judging gig. Erin believes it allows him to make a bundle of money and stand on his own two feet, apart from the band. Now, she says the only thing that would make their life together complete would be to become his bride."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences