Rachel Bilson Comes With New Dinnerware Business
Actress-turned-designer Rachel Bilson is expanding her business empire with a line of porcelain dinnerware.
The former "The O.C." star has launched her vintage-inspired range, Edie Rose Home, following the debut of her clothing line with DKNY Jeans in 2008. And the brunette beauty hopes her tabletop collection, which includes butter dishes, teapots and place settings, will be a hit.
She tells C Magazine, "To stick with fashion, that would be a little bit more predictable. But there's no one in my demographic, or really any 'celebrity' who has a similar aesthetic as me, who's doing home or tabletop design. I'm sort of obsessed with dishes. I'm always cooking and baking at home, and I hate going out. I'd love to do bedding, too."
She adds, "I was on what seemed like an endless search for really cute dishware and tabletop items when I thought it would be fun to design what I was looking for. I have a passion for dishes and thought it would be a great opportunity to design exactly what I wanted -- cute and stylish entertaining and dining ware that is affordable."
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip