Rachel Bilson Comes With New Dinnerware Business
Actress-turned-designer Rachel Bilson is expanding her business empire with a line of porcelain dinnerware.
The former "The O.C." star has launched her vintage-inspired range, Edie Rose Home, following the debut of her clothing line with DKNY Jeans in 2008. And the brunette beauty hopes her tabletop collection, which includes butter dishes, teapots and place settings, will be a hit.
She tells C Magazine, "To stick with fashion, that would be a little bit more predictable. But there's no one in my demographic, or really any 'celebrity' who has a similar aesthetic as me, who's doing home or tabletop design. I'm sort of obsessed with dishes. I'm always cooking and baking at home, and I hate going out. I'd love to do bedding, too."
She adds, "I was on what seemed like an endless search for really cute dishware and tabletop items when I thought it would be fun to design what I was looking for. I have a passion for dishes and thought it would be a great opportunity to design exactly what I wanted -- cute and stylish entertaining and dining ware that is affordable."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance