Rachel Bilson Comes With New Dinnerware Business
Actress-turned-designer Rachel Bilson is expanding her business empire with a line of porcelain dinnerware.
The former "The O.C." star has launched her vintage-inspired range, Edie Rose Home, following the debut of her clothing line with DKNY Jeans in 2008. And the brunette beauty hopes her tabletop collection, which includes butter dishes, teapots and place settings, will be a hit.
She tells C Magazine, "To stick with fashion, that would be a little bit more predictable. But there's no one in my demographic, or really any 'celebrity' who has a similar aesthetic as me, who's doing home or tabletop design. I'm sort of obsessed with dishes. I'm always cooking and baking at home, and I hate going out. I'd love to do bedding, too."
She adds, "I was on what seemed like an endless search for really cute dishware and tabletop items when I thought it would be fun to design what I was looking for. I have a passion for dishes and thought it would be a great opportunity to design exactly what I wanted -- cute and stylish entertaining and dining ware that is affordable."
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'