Rachel Bilson Comes With New Dinnerware Business
Actress-turned-designer Rachel Bilson is expanding her business empire with a line of porcelain dinnerware.
The former "The O.C." star has launched her vintage-inspired range, Edie Rose Home, following the debut of her clothing line with DKNY Jeans in 2008. And the brunette beauty hopes her tabletop collection, which includes butter dishes, teapots and place settings, will be a hit.
She tells C Magazine, "To stick with fashion, that would be a little bit more predictable. But there's no one in my demographic, or really any 'celebrity' who has a similar aesthetic as me, who's doing home or tabletop design. I'm sort of obsessed with dishes. I'm always cooking and baking at home, and I hate going out. I'd love to do bedding, too."
She adds, "I was on what seemed like an endless search for really cute dishware and tabletop items when I thought it would be fun to design what I was looking for. I have a passion for dishes and thought it would be a great opportunity to design exactly what I wanted -- cute and stylish entertaining and dining ware that is affordable."
More Rachel Bilson News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards