Rihanna: Katy Perry Shouldn't Be Sad for Missing My Birthday Bash
Rihanna has no problem with close friend Katy Perry skipping her birthday bash - because she's still not forgiven herself for missing her pal's wedding to Russell Brand. The "Umbrella" hitmaker turned 23 on Sunday, February 20, and marked the occasion with a massive party.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Go grawl, its ya birthday, ITS PARTY TIME! All my best friends are here!!!! And my BRO!! Wish u cud see how SICK this s**t is!!! Stay tuned."
Perry, who is currently on tour in Europe, replied: "Happy birthday boo. Wish I could b there to blackout! Luv U!". But Rihanna told Perry she shouldn't be sad about skipping the celebrations, insisting missing Perry's October 2010 wedding to the British funnyman was a bigger snub.
The Bajan beauty adds, "B**ch are u kidding? I missed ur WEDDING!! This is small stuff boo! When work calls."
More Rihanna News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair