Rihanna: Katy Perry Shouldn't Be Sad for Missing My Birthday Bash
Rihanna has no problem with close friend Katy Perry skipping her birthday bash - because she's still not forgiven herself for missing her pal's wedding to Russell Brand. The "Umbrella" hitmaker turned 23 on Sunday, February 20, and marked the occasion with a massive party.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Go grawl, its ya birthday, ITS PARTY TIME! All my best friends are here!!!! And my BRO!! Wish u cud see how SICK this s**t is!!! Stay tuned."
Perry, who is currently on tour in Europe, replied: "Happy birthday boo. Wish I could b there to blackout! Luv U!". But Rihanna told Perry she shouldn't be sad about skipping the celebrations, insisting missing Perry's October 2010 wedding to the British funnyman was a bigger snub.
The Bajan beauty adds, "B**ch are u kidding? I missed ur WEDDING!! This is small stuff boo! When work calls."
More Rihanna News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special