Rihanna: Katy Perry Shouldn't Be Sad for Missing My Birthday Bash
Rihanna has no problem with close friend Katy Perry skipping her birthday bash - because she's still not forgiven herself for missing her pal's wedding to Russell Brand. The "Umbrella" hitmaker turned 23 on Sunday, February 20, and marked the occasion with a massive party.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Go grawl, its ya birthday, ITS PARTY TIME! All my best friends are here!!!! And my BRO!! Wish u cud see how SICK this s**t is!!! Stay tuned."
Perry, who is currently on tour in Europe, replied: "Happy birthday boo. Wish I could b there to blackout! Luv U!". But Rihanna told Perry she shouldn't be sad about skipping the celebrations, insisting missing Perry's October 2010 wedding to the British funnyman was a bigger snub.
The Bajan beauty adds, "B**ch are u kidding? I missed ur WEDDING!! This is small stuff boo! When work calls."
More Rihanna News
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight