Rihanna: Katy Perry Shouldn't Be Sad for Missing My Birthday Bash
Rihanna has no problem with close friend Katy Perry skipping her birthday bash - because she's still not forgiven herself for missing her pal's wedding to Russell Brand. The "Umbrella" hitmaker turned 23 on Sunday, February 20, and marked the occasion with a massive party.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Go grawl, its ya birthday, ITS PARTY TIME! All my best friends are here!!!! And my BRO!! Wish u cud see how SICK this s**t is!!! Stay tuned."
Perry, who is currently on tour in Europe, replied: "Happy birthday boo. Wish I could b there to blackout! Luv U!". But Rihanna told Perry she shouldn't be sad about skipping the celebrations, insisting missing Perry's October 2010 wedding to the British funnyman was a bigger snub.
The Bajan beauty adds, "B**ch are u kidding? I missed ur WEDDING!! This is small stuff boo! When work calls."
More Rihanna News
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?