Rihanna: Katy Perry Shouldn't Be Sad for Missing My Birthday Bash
Rihanna has no problem with close friend Katy Perry skipping her birthday bash - because she's still not forgiven herself for missing her pal's wedding to Russell Brand. The "Umbrella" hitmaker turned 23 on Sunday, February 20, and marked the occasion with a massive party.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, she writes, "Go grawl, its ya birthday, ITS PARTY TIME! All my best friends are here!!!! And my BRO!! Wish u cud see how SICK this s**t is!!! Stay tuned."
Perry, who is currently on tour in Europe, replied: "Happy birthday boo. Wish I could b there to blackout! Luv U!". But Rihanna told Perry she shouldn't be sad about skipping the celebrations, insisting missing Perry's October 2010 wedding to the British funnyman was a bigger snub.
The Bajan beauty adds, "B**ch are u kidding? I missed ur WEDDING!! This is small stuff boo! When work calls."
More Rihanna News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'