Matthew Morrison and Olivia Munn Kissing and Touching
"Glee" hunk Matthew Morrison has sparked speculation of a new romance with Olivia Munn after the couple was spotted kissing at an ice hockey game on Sunday, February 20. The actor was photographed cuddling up to the "Perfect Couples" star as they watched the New York Rangers take on the Philadelphia Flyers at Madison Square Garden in the Big Apple.
Morrison was seen playfully nibbling on Munn's arm and holding her hand, and the two stars later appeared to share a kiss while watching the game. Morrison, who plays high school teacher Will Schuester on the hit show, has previously been linked to Cameron Diaz, while Munn dated Chris Pine.
Just last November, Morrison said that he was not ready for a relationship. "I'm not a good friend right now. I'm not a good boyfriend," he told Details. "It's not that I'm selfish. I'm just focused."
More Matthew Morrison News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?