Matthew Morrison and Olivia Munn Kissing and Touching
"Glee" hunk Matthew Morrison has sparked speculation of a new romance with Olivia Munn after the couple was spotted kissing at an ice hockey game on Sunday, February 20. The actor was photographed cuddling up to the "Perfect Couples" star as they watched the New York Rangers take on the Philadelphia Flyers at Madison Square Garden in the Big Apple.
Morrison was seen playfully nibbling on Munn's arm and holding her hand, and the two stars later appeared to share a kiss while watching the game. Morrison, who plays high school teacher Will Schuester on the hit show, has previously been linked to Cameron Diaz, while Munn dated Chris Pine.
Just last November, Morrison said that he was not ready for a relationship. "I'm not a good friend right now. I'm not a good boyfriend," he told Details. "It's not that I'm selfish. I'm just focused."
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals Secret to Her Big and Perky Butt
- Disney Opens Up About Leia's Role, Han Solo Movie and the Future of 'Star Wars'
- Rihanna's Pals Begging Her to Stay Away From Chris Brown Amid Rumors Exes Are Reconnecting
- Elisabeth Moss Stands Up for Herself in 'Handmaid's Tale' Full Trailer
- Kendrick Lamar Goes After Donald Trump and Fellow Rapper on 'The Heart Part 4'
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Poster Features Xenomorphs Suffocating the Engineers
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Britney Spears Freaks Out After Sex Tape Leaks Online