Matthew Morrison and Olivia Munn Kissing and Touching
"Glee" hunk Matthew Morrison has sparked speculation of a new romance with Olivia Munn after the couple was spotted kissing at an ice hockey game on Sunday, February 20. The actor was photographed cuddling up to the "Perfect Couples" star as they watched the New York Rangers take on the Philadelphia Flyers at Madison Square Garden in the Big Apple.
Morrison was seen playfully nibbling on Munn's arm and holding her hand, and the two stars later appeared to share a kiss while watching the game. Morrison, who plays high school teacher Will Schuester on the hit show, has previously been linked to Cameron Diaz, while Munn dated Chris Pine.
Just last November, Morrison said that he was not ready for a relationship. "I'm not a good friend right now. I'm not a good boyfriend," he told Details. "It's not that I'm selfish. I'm just focused."
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna