Matthew Morrison and Olivia Munn Kissing and Touching
"Glee" hunk Matthew Morrison has sparked speculation of a new romance with Olivia Munn after the couple was spotted kissing at an ice hockey game on Sunday, February 20. The actor was photographed cuddling up to the "Perfect Couples" star as they watched the New York Rangers take on the Philadelphia Flyers at Madison Square Garden in the Big Apple.
Morrison was seen playfully nibbling on Munn's arm and holding her hand, and the two stars later appeared to share a kiss while watching the game. Morrison, who plays high school teacher Will Schuester on the hit show, has previously been linked to Cameron Diaz, while Munn dated Chris Pine.
Just last November, Morrison said that he was not ready for a relationship. "I'm not a good friend right now. I'm not a good boyfriend," he told Details. "It's not that I'm selfish. I'm just focused."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences