Matthew Morrison and Olivia Munn Kissing and Touching
"Glee" hunk Matthew Morrison has sparked speculation of a new romance with Olivia Munn after the couple was spotted kissing at an ice hockey game on Sunday, February 20. The actor was photographed cuddling up to the "Perfect Couples" star as they watched the New York Rangers take on the Philadelphia Flyers at Madison Square Garden in the Big Apple.
Morrison was seen playfully nibbling on Munn's arm and holding her hand, and the two stars later appeared to share a kiss while watching the game. Morrison, who plays high school teacher Will Schuester on the hit show, has previously been linked to Cameron Diaz, while Munn dated Chris Pine.
Just last November, Morrison said that he was not ready for a relationship. "I'm not a good friend right now. I'm not a good boyfriend," he told Details. "It's not that I'm selfish. I'm just focused."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers