Ashton Kutcher Tricked Into Eating Fried Worms by Celebrity Chef
Ashton Kutcher ate fried worms on U.K. TV on Friday night, February 19 - after a celebrity chef tricked him into believing they were onions.
The "Just Married" star was appearing on Britain's "The Graham Norton Show" alongside TV cook Heston Blumenthal, who is known for his controversial delicacies. The chef was asked to cook an American dinner for the celebrity guests - and he unveiled a "chicken hot dog", which included tomato sauce inside the meat, complete with edible napkins emblazoned with a picture of the actor's face. But Kutcher was left suspicious when he noticed some curious crispy pieces on top of the sausage.
He asked, "What are these things on top? All of the things on this food looks like the things I fish with... Are we meant to eat the napkin with the dog?".
Blumenthal told the baffled star they were fried onions, but as he chewed on his first mouthful he then revealed they were in fact "fried meal worms". Kutcher then proceeded to try and spit out the food, before admitting, "That is good. Everything's better when it's fried."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters