Ashton Kutcher Tricked Into Eating Fried Worms by Celebrity Chef
Ashton Kutcher ate fried worms on U.K. TV on Friday night, February 19 - after a celebrity chef tricked him into believing they were onions.
The "Just Married" star was appearing on Britain's "The Graham Norton Show" alongside TV cook Heston Blumenthal, who is known for his controversial delicacies. The chef was asked to cook an American dinner for the celebrity guests - and he unveiled a "chicken hot dog", which included tomato sauce inside the meat, complete with edible napkins emblazoned with a picture of the actor's face. But Kutcher was left suspicious when he noticed some curious crispy pieces on top of the sausage.
He asked, "What are these things on top? All of the things on this food looks like the things I fish with... Are we meant to eat the napkin with the dog?".
Blumenthal told the baffled star they were fried onions, but as he chewed on his first mouthful he then revealed they were in fact "fried meal worms". Kutcher then proceeded to try and spit out the food, before admitting, "That is good. Everything's better when it's fried."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media