Ashton Kutcher Tricked Into Eating Fried Worms by Celebrity Chef
Ashton Kutcher ate fried worms on U.K. TV on Friday night, February 19 - after a celebrity chef tricked him into believing they were onions.
The "Just Married" star was appearing on Britain's "The Graham Norton Show" alongside TV cook Heston Blumenthal, who is known for his controversial delicacies. The chef was asked to cook an American dinner for the celebrity guests - and he unveiled a "chicken hot dog", which included tomato sauce inside the meat, complete with edible napkins emblazoned with a picture of the actor's face. But Kutcher was left suspicious when he noticed some curious crispy pieces on top of the sausage.
He asked, "What are these things on top? All of the things on this food looks like the things I fish with... Are we meant to eat the napkin with the dog?".
Blumenthal told the baffled star they were fried onions, but as he chewed on his first mouthful he then revealed they were in fact "fried meal worms". Kutcher then proceeded to try and spit out the food, before admitting, "That is good. Everything's better when it's fried."
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy