Ashton Kutcher Tricked Into Eating Fried Worms by Celebrity Chef
Ashton Kutcher ate fried worms on U.K. TV on Friday night, February 19 - after a celebrity chef tricked him into believing they were onions.
The "Just Married" star was appearing on Britain's "The Graham Norton Show" alongside TV cook Heston Blumenthal, who is known for his controversial delicacies. The chef was asked to cook an American dinner for the celebrity guests - and he unveiled a "chicken hot dog", which included tomato sauce inside the meat, complete with edible napkins emblazoned with a picture of the actor's face. But Kutcher was left suspicious when he noticed some curious crispy pieces on top of the sausage.
He asked, "What are these things on top? All of the things on this food looks like the things I fish with... Are we meant to eat the napkin with the dog?".
Blumenthal told the baffled star they were fried onions, but as he chewed on his first mouthful he then revealed they were in fact "fried meal worms". Kutcher then proceeded to try and spit out the food, before admitting, "That is good. Everything's better when it's fried."
More Ashton Kutcher News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans