Lil Wayne's Back-Up Dancer Is Jailed for Stealing Rapper's Items
One of Lil Wayne's backing dancers has been arrested for allegedly stealing items including a laptop from the set of the rapper's latest music video.
The hip-hop star was filming scenes with artist Porcelain Black at Citrus College in Glendora, California when a number of valuable items went missing from the venue. Police were called to investigate after a portable computer, a Louis Vuitton purse, a wallet and tickets to an NBA All-Star game were reportedly taken from the set.
Cops used a GPS tracking device within the laptop to trace the haul to the home of 20-year-old Marco Negrete, who was appearing as a back-up dancer in the promo, reports the Whittier Daily News. Negrete was arrested and taken to Glendora prison, where he is being held on $20,000 bail.
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick