Lil Wayne's Back-Up Dancer Is Jailed for Stealing Rapper's Items
One of Lil Wayne's backing dancers has been arrested for allegedly stealing items including a laptop from the set of the rapper's latest music video.
The hip-hop star was filming scenes with artist Porcelain Black at Citrus College in Glendora, California when a number of valuable items went missing from the venue. Police were called to investigate after a portable computer, a Louis Vuitton purse, a wallet and tickets to an NBA All-Star game were reportedly taken from the set.
Cops used a GPS tracking device within the laptop to trace the haul to the home of 20-year-old Marco Negrete, who was appearing as a back-up dancer in the promo, reports the Whittier Daily News. Negrete was arrested and taken to Glendora prison, where he is being held on $20,000 bail.
More Lil Wayne News
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Have Been a Couple for 'a While,' and He 'Is Very Attentive' to Her
- Here's Why Chris Pratt Refuses to Take Selfies With Fans
- Faye Dunaway Feels 'Very Guilty' About Oscar Flub
- Lil Wayne Ends Idaho Show After Fan Throws Drink at Him - Watch the Footage
- Hailey Baldwin Risks Nip Slip as She Goes Braless on Instagram
- Aaron Hernandez's Male Prison Lover Is Allegedly Revealed, Lawyer Denies Gay Rumor
- Colin Firth Returns in Awesome First Trailer for 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'