Lil Wayne's Back-Up Dancer Is Jailed for Stealing Rapper's Items
One of Lil Wayne's backing dancers has been arrested for allegedly stealing items including a laptop from the set of the rapper's latest music video.
The hip-hop star was filming scenes with artist Porcelain Black at Citrus College in Glendora, California when a number of valuable items went missing from the venue. Police were called to investigate after a portable computer, a Louis Vuitton purse, a wallet and tickets to an NBA All-Star game were reportedly taken from the set.
Cops used a GPS tracking device within the laptop to trace the haul to the home of 20-year-old Marco Negrete, who was appearing as a back-up dancer in the promo, reports the Whittier Daily News. Negrete was arrested and taken to Glendora prison, where he is being held on $20,000 bail.
More Lil Wayne News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says