Lil Wayne's Back-Up Dancer Is Jailed for Stealing Rapper's Items
One of Lil Wayne's backing dancers has been arrested for allegedly stealing items including a laptop from the set of the rapper's latest music video.
The hip-hop star was filming scenes with artist Porcelain Black at Citrus College in Glendora, California when a number of valuable items went missing from the venue. Police were called to investigate after a portable computer, a Louis Vuitton purse, a wallet and tickets to an NBA All-Star game were reportedly taken from the set.
Cops used a GPS tracking device within the laptop to trace the haul to the home of 20-year-old Marco Negrete, who was appearing as a back-up dancer in the promo, reports the Whittier Daily News. Negrete was arrested and taken to Glendora prison, where he is being held on $20,000 bail.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- HBO's Porn Drama 'The Deuce' Gets a September Premiere Date