Lil Wayne's Back-Up Dancer Is Jailed for Stealing Rapper's Items
One of Lil Wayne's backing dancers has been arrested for allegedly stealing items including a laptop from the set of the rapper's latest music video.
The hip-hop star was filming scenes with artist Porcelain Black at Citrus College in Glendora, California when a number of valuable items went missing from the venue. Police were called to investigate after a portable computer, a Louis Vuitton purse, a wallet and tickets to an NBA All-Star game were reportedly taken from the set.
Cops used a GPS tracking device within the laptop to trace the haul to the home of 20-year-old Marco Negrete, who was appearing as a back-up dancer in the promo, reports the Whittier Daily News. Negrete was arrested and taken to Glendora prison, where he is being held on $20,000 bail.
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'