Rhys Ifans Is Rumored Dating Anna Friel
Welsh actor Rhys Ifans has sparked speculation he's romancing Anna Friel after he was photographed wearing a robe at her Hollywood home.
The "Pushing Daisies" actress split from "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" star David Thewlis in December 2010 after nine years together. "Notting Hill" actor Ifans has reportedly grown close to Friel since they started filming Peter Pan prequel "Neverland" in September 2010.
And now they have prompted reports of a budding romance after Ifans was snapped leaving Friel's home in a robe to collect items from his car earlier this week. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "She has been hiding herself away. But this week this scruffy guy has been coming and going, either looking like he'd hardly slept or with a huge grin."
Prior to Thewlis, Friel also had relationships with Darren Day and Robbie Williams meanwhile Ifans dated blondes, Sienna Miller and Kimberley Stewart.
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective