Rhys Ifans Is Rumored Dating Anna Friel
Welsh actor Rhys Ifans has sparked speculation he's romancing Anna Friel after he was photographed wearing a robe at her Hollywood home.
The "Pushing Daisies" actress split from "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" star David Thewlis in December 2010 after nine years together. "Notting Hill" actor Ifans has reportedly grown close to Friel since they started filming Peter Pan prequel "Neverland" in September 2010.
And now they have prompted reports of a budding romance after Ifans was snapped leaving Friel's home in a robe to collect items from his car earlier this week. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "She has been hiding herself away. But this week this scruffy guy has been coming and going, either looking like he'd hardly slept or with a huge grin."
Prior to Thewlis, Friel also had relationships with Darren Day and Robbie Williams meanwhile Ifans dated blondes, Sienna Miller and Kimberley Stewart.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!