Rhys Ifans Is Rumored Dating Anna Friel
Welsh actor Rhys Ifans has sparked speculation he's romancing Anna Friel after he was photographed wearing a robe at her Hollywood home.
The "Pushing Daisies" actress split from "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" star David Thewlis in December 2010 after nine years together. "Notting Hill" actor Ifans has reportedly grown close to Friel since they started filming Peter Pan prequel "Neverland" in September 2010.
And now they have prompted reports of a budding romance after Ifans was snapped leaving Friel's home in a robe to collect items from his car earlier this week. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "She has been hiding herself away. But this week this scruffy guy has been coming and going, either looking like he'd hardly slept or with a huge grin."
Prior to Thewlis, Friel also had relationships with Darren Day and Robbie Williams meanwhile Ifans dated blondes, Sienna Miller and Kimberley Stewart.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7