Rhys Ifans Is Rumored Dating Anna Friel
Welsh actor Rhys Ifans has sparked speculation he's romancing Anna Friel after he was photographed wearing a robe at her Hollywood home.
The "Pushing Daisies" actress split from "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" star David Thewlis in December 2010 after nine years together. "Notting Hill" actor Ifans has reportedly grown close to Friel since they started filming Peter Pan prequel "Neverland" in September 2010.
And now they have prompted reports of a budding romance after Ifans was snapped leaving Friel's home in a robe to collect items from his car earlier this week. A source tells Britain's The Sun, "She has been hiding herself away. But this week this scruffy guy has been coming and going, either looking like he'd hardly slept or with a huge grin."
Prior to Thewlis, Friel also had relationships with Darren Day and Robbie Williams meanwhile Ifans dated blondes, Sienna Miller and Kimberley Stewart.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake