Sheryl Crow NOT Planning to Switch Labels
A representative for Sheryl Crow has dismissed reports she's planning to switch labels following poor record sales. The star's last album, "100 Miles from Memphis", has shifted just 150,000 copies in the U.S. since its release last summer.
Crow's contract with Interscope-Geffen-A&M Records is coming to a close and rumors suggesting she's eying a move to an independent label have been rife. But her spokesperson has moved swiftly to dismiss the gossip.
Her lawyer tells the New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "As far as I know, I don't know the story and haven't heard this story", while a rep for the label adds, "This is untrue."
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!