Sheryl Crow NOT Planning to Switch Labels
A representative for Sheryl Crow has dismissed reports she's planning to switch labels following poor record sales. The star's last album, "100 Miles from Memphis", has shifted just 150,000 copies in the U.S. since its release last summer.
Crow's contract with Interscope-Geffen-A&M Records is coming to a close and rumors suggesting she's eying a move to an independent label have been rife. But her spokesperson has moved swiftly to dismiss the gossip.
Her lawyer tells the New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "As far as I know, I don't know the story and haven't heard this story", while a rep for the label adds, "This is untrue."
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth