Sheryl Crow NOT Planning to Switch Labels
A representative for Sheryl Crow has dismissed reports she's planning to switch labels following poor record sales. The star's last album, "100 Miles from Memphis", has shifted just 150,000 copies in the U.S. since its release last summer.
Crow's contract with Interscope-Geffen-A&M Records is coming to a close and rumors suggesting she's eying a move to an independent label have been rife. But her spokesperson has moved swiftly to dismiss the gossip.
Her lawyer tells the New York Post's gossip column PageSix, "As far as I know, I don't know the story and haven't heard this story", while a rep for the label adds, "This is untrue."
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up
- Steve Harvey Announces Daughter's Engagement Amid Career Mess
- 'The Walking Dead': Negan Will Be Missing Several Episodes of Season 8
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 14 Continues With New York Auditions
- Kelly Osbourne Pees Herself After Denied Entry to Starbucks