Vinnie Jones: Christopher Walken Is Intimidating
Movie tough guy Vinnie Jones has met his match in Christopher Walken - the former soccer hardman was intimidated by the "Deer Hunter" star on the set of his new film. Walken is notorious for unsettling co-stars on film sets and Jones discovered why when he teamed up with Walken for "Kill the Irishman".
Jones says, "To be honest when Christopher came on set everybody was in awe... I've worked with some big actors but still he was quite intimidating."
Vinnie Jones and Christopher Walken's movie "Kill the Irishman" chronicles Danny Greene's (Ray Stevenson) heroic rise from a tough Cleveland neighborhood to become an enforcer in the local mob. The action crime movie will be played in limited theaters starting March 11.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season