Vinnie Jones: Christopher Walken Is Intimidating
Movie tough guy Vinnie Jones has met his match in Christopher Walken - the former soccer hardman was intimidated by the "Deer Hunter" star on the set of his new film. Walken is notorious for unsettling co-stars on film sets and Jones discovered why when he teamed up with Walken for "Kill the Irishman".
Jones says, "To be honest when Christopher came on set everybody was in awe... I've worked with some big actors but still he was quite intimidating."
Vinnie Jones and Christopher Walken's movie "Kill the Irishman" chronicles Danny Greene's (Ray Stevenson) heroic rise from a tough Cleveland neighborhood to become an enforcer in the local mob. The action crime movie will be played in limited theaters starting March 11.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet