Vinnie Jones: Christopher Walken Is Intimidating
Movie tough guy Vinnie Jones has met his match in Christopher Walken - the former soccer hardman was intimidated by the "Deer Hunter" star on the set of his new film. Walken is notorious for unsettling co-stars on film sets and Jones discovered why when he teamed up with Walken for "Kill the Irishman".
Jones says, "To be honest when Christopher came on set everybody was in awe... I've worked with some big actors but still he was quite intimidating."
Vinnie Jones and Christopher Walken's movie "Kill the Irishman" chronicles Danny Greene's (Ray Stevenson) heroic rise from a tough Cleveland neighborhood to become an enforcer in the local mob. The action crime movie will be played in limited theaters starting March 11.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour