Vinnie Jones: Christopher Walken Is Intimidating
Movie tough guy Vinnie Jones has met his match in Christopher Walken - the former soccer hardman was intimidated by the "Deer Hunter" star on the set of his new film. Walken is notorious for unsettling co-stars on film sets and Jones discovered why when he teamed up with Walken for "Kill the Irishman".
Jones says, "To be honest when Christopher came on set everybody was in awe... I've worked with some big actors but still he was quite intimidating."
Vinnie Jones and Christopher Walken's movie "Kill the Irishman" chronicles Danny Greene's (Ray Stevenson) heroic rise from a tough Cleveland neighborhood to become an enforcer in the local mob. The action crime movie will be played in limited theaters starting March 11.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed