Vinnie Jones: Christopher Walken Is Intimidating
Movie tough guy Vinnie Jones has met his match in Christopher Walken - the former soccer hardman was intimidated by the "Deer Hunter" star on the set of his new film. Walken is notorious for unsettling co-stars on film sets and Jones discovered why when he teamed up with Walken for "Kill the Irishman".
Jones says, "To be honest when Christopher came on set everybody was in awe... I've worked with some big actors but still he was quite intimidating."
Vinnie Jones and Christopher Walken's movie "Kill the Irishman" chronicles Danny Greene's (Ray Stevenson) heroic rise from a tough Cleveland neighborhood to become an enforcer in the local mob. The action crime movie will be played in limited theaters starting March 11.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'