Kate Moss to Design Her Own Wedding Dress
British supermodel Kate Moss is planning to design her own wedding dress, according to fashion mogul Vivienne Westwood. The beauty is busy planning her summer nuptials after longtime boyfriend Jamie Hince proposed earlier this year, but rather than turn to one of her designer friends and ask them to create her wedding dress, Moss is dreaming up her own one-of-a-kind perfect gown.
Westwood says, "I think she's designing it herself. She has done her own fashion range and she knows about clothes. She knows what she is doing, she doesn't need my help." She adds, "Kate is a mate. I've known her for years and I'm really happy for her."
Kate Moss and Jamie Hince have reportedly set their wedding date and it will be at the end of the summer.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler