Kate Moss to Design Her Own Wedding Dress
British supermodel Kate Moss is planning to design her own wedding dress, according to fashion mogul Vivienne Westwood. The beauty is busy planning her summer nuptials after longtime boyfriend Jamie Hince proposed earlier this year, but rather than turn to one of her designer friends and ask them to create her wedding dress, Moss is dreaming up her own one-of-a-kind perfect gown.
Westwood says, "I think she's designing it herself. She has done her own fashion range and she knows about clothes. She knows what she is doing, she doesn't need my help." She adds, "Kate is a mate. I've known her for years and I'm really happy for her."
Kate Moss and Jamie Hince have reportedly set their wedding date and it will be at the end of the summer.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly