Kate Moss to Design Her Own Wedding Dress
British supermodel Kate Moss is planning to design her own wedding dress, according to fashion mogul Vivienne Westwood. The beauty is busy planning her summer nuptials after longtime boyfriend Jamie Hince proposed earlier this year, but rather than turn to one of her designer friends and ask them to create her wedding dress, Moss is dreaming up her own one-of-a-kind perfect gown.
Westwood says, "I think she's designing it herself. She has done her own fashion range and she knows about clothes. She knows what she is doing, she doesn't need my help." She adds, "Kate is a mate. I've known her for years and I'm really happy for her."
Kate Moss and Jamie Hince have reportedly set their wedding date and it will be at the end of the summer.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7