Kate Moss to Design Her Own Wedding Dress
British supermodel Kate Moss is planning to design her own wedding dress, according to fashion mogul Vivienne Westwood. The beauty is busy planning her summer nuptials after longtime boyfriend Jamie Hince proposed earlier this year, but rather than turn to one of her designer friends and ask them to create her wedding dress, Moss is dreaming up her own one-of-a-kind perfect gown.
Westwood says, "I think she's designing it herself. She has done her own fashion range and she knows about clothes. She knows what she is doing, she doesn't need my help." She adds, "Kate is a mate. I've known her for years and I'm really happy for her."
Kate Moss and Jamie Hince have reportedly set their wedding date and it will be at the end of the summer.
More Kate Moss News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen