Kate Moss to Design Her Own Wedding Dress
British supermodel Kate Moss is planning to design her own wedding dress, according to fashion mogul Vivienne Westwood. The beauty is busy planning her summer nuptials after longtime boyfriend Jamie Hince proposed earlier this year, but rather than turn to one of her designer friends and ask them to create her wedding dress, Moss is dreaming up her own one-of-a-kind perfect gown.
Westwood says, "I think she's designing it herself. She has done her own fashion range and she knows about clothes. She knows what she is doing, she doesn't need my help." She adds, "Kate is a mate. I've known her for years and I'm really happy for her."
Kate Moss and Jamie Hince have reportedly set their wedding date and it will be at the end of the summer.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut