Sinitta Recovering From Tumor Surgery
British pop star Sinitta is recovering from emergency surgery to remove a tumor from her stomach. The singer was recently admitted to hospital after doctors discovered she had a growth in her stomach and Sinitta, who has previously undergone surgery to remove a lump in her breast, admits she kept the operation a secret because she feared the tumor would be cancerous.
However, medics have since given Sinitta the all-clear. She tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "I am recovering well. Thank God the tumor was not malignant. But it was the size of an ostrich egg. Bizarre. I had two weeks of morphine afterwards. The medicine was very strong."
But Sinitta is nursing another ailment - she injured her ankle while out in London on Thursday night, February 17. She adds, "I went to see The Wizard of Oz and it ended in disaster. I was pain-free but a little wobbly. I just collapsed on the way home and my ankle and ligaments are damaged. I guess I was out and about too soon."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary