Sinitta Recovering From Tumor Surgery
British pop star Sinitta is recovering from emergency surgery to remove a tumor from her stomach. The singer was recently admitted to hospital after doctors discovered she had a growth in her stomach and Sinitta, who has previously undergone surgery to remove a lump in her breast, admits she kept the operation a secret because she feared the tumor would be cancerous.
However, medics have since given Sinitta the all-clear. She tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "I am recovering well. Thank God the tumor was not malignant. But it was the size of an ostrich egg. Bizarre. I had two weeks of morphine afterwards. The medicine was very strong."
But Sinitta is nursing another ailment - she injured her ankle while out in London on Thursday night, February 17. She adds, "I went to see The Wizard of Oz and it ended in disaster. I was pain-free but a little wobbly. I just collapsed on the way home and my ankle and ligaments are damaged. I guess I was out and about too soon."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs