Sinitta Recovering From Tumor Surgery
British pop star Sinitta is recovering from emergency surgery to remove a tumor from her stomach. The singer was recently admitted to hospital after doctors discovered she had a growth in her stomach and Sinitta, who has previously undergone surgery to remove a lump in her breast, admits she kept the operation a secret because she feared the tumor would be cancerous.
However, medics have since given Sinitta the all-clear. She tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "I am recovering well. Thank God the tumor was not malignant. But it was the size of an ostrich egg. Bizarre. I had two weeks of morphine afterwards. The medicine was very strong."
But Sinitta is nursing another ailment - she injured her ankle while out in London on Thursday night, February 17. She adds, "I went to see The Wizard of Oz and it ended in disaster. I was pain-free but a little wobbly. I just collapsed on the way home and my ankle and ligaments are damaged. I guess I was out and about too soon."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered