Sinitta Recovering From Tumor Surgery
British pop star Sinitta is recovering from emergency surgery to remove a tumor from her stomach. The singer was recently admitted to hospital after doctors discovered she had a growth in her stomach and Sinitta, who has previously undergone surgery to remove a lump in her breast, admits she kept the operation a secret because she feared the tumor would be cancerous.
However, medics have since given Sinitta the all-clear. She tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "I am recovering well. Thank God the tumor was not malignant. But it was the size of an ostrich egg. Bizarre. I had two weeks of morphine afterwards. The medicine was very strong."
But Sinitta is nursing another ailment - she injured her ankle while out in London on Thursday night, February 17. She adds, "I went to see The Wizard of Oz and it ended in disaster. I was pain-free but a little wobbly. I just collapsed on the way home and my ankle and ligaments are damaged. I guess I was out and about too soon."
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise