Ashlee Simpson House Hunting in Los Angeles
Ashlee Simpson is starting to move on following her split from rocker Pete Wentz - by house hunting in Los Angeles. The singer stunned fans by filing for divorce from Wentz last week, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She is reportedly now staying at her sister Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson's home with her young son Bronx until she finds a place of her own. And on Wednesday, February 16, the 26 year old spent the day viewing properties around the Beverly Hills area with a real estate broker, according to UsMagazine.com.
A source tells the publication, "They drove by a few houses in the $3 to 4 million range. Ashlee didn't get out of the car and was quiet and subdued. At one point, she was going to get out of the car but when she saw photographers she decided to stay in the car and then went home. The homes were two-storey traditional style homes in a family neighborhood. One of the houses was just up from the street from Coldwater Park where she and Pete like to take Bronx to play... The homes were also very close to Jessica's house, which would be nice for her."
More Ashlee Simpson News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes