Ashlee Simpson House Hunting in Los Angeles
Ashlee Simpson is starting to move on following her split from rocker Pete Wentz - by house hunting in Los Angeles. The singer stunned fans by filing for divorce from Wentz last week, citing "irreconcilable differences".
She is reportedly now staying at her sister Jessica Simpson and fiance Eric Johnson's home with her young son Bronx until she finds a place of her own. And on Wednesday, February 16, the 26 year old spent the day viewing properties around the Beverly Hills area with a real estate broker, according to UsMagazine.com.
A source tells the publication, "They drove by a few houses in the $3 to 4 million range. Ashlee didn't get out of the car and was quiet and subdued. At one point, she was going to get out of the car but when she saw photographers she decided to stay in the car and then went home. The homes were two-storey traditional style homes in a family neighborhood. One of the houses was just up from the street from Coldwater Park where she and Pete like to take Bronx to play... The homes were also very close to Jessica's house, which would be nice for her."
More Ashlee Simpson News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna