'The Social Network' Takes Top Prize at Editor Awards
"The Social Network" has another honor to add to its growing list of accolades - it has taken the top prize at the American Cinema Editors (ACE) Awards. The movie, starring Jesse Eisenberg and Andrew Garfield, is among the frontrunners for this month's Oscars, and it was awarded the Best Edited Feature Film (Dramatic) at the Los Angeles ceremony on Saturday, February 19.
Best Edited Feature Film (Comedy or Musical) went to "Alice in Wonderland", while "Toy Story 3" was named the Best Edited Animation Feature Film. Other winners at the prizegiving include "Temple Grandin" (Best Edited Miniseries or Motion Picture for Television) and "Modern Family" (Best Edited Half Hour Series for Television).
The ACE Awards often serve as a good indicator of the eventual Best Picture â�¨Academy Award winner - over the past five years, the honor has matched the Oscar for Editing and Best Picture each time, except in 2007.
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media