'The Social Network' Takes Top Prize at Editor Awards
"The Social Network" has another honor to add to its growing list of accolades - it has taken the top prize at the American Cinema Editors (ACE) Awards. The movie, starring Jesse Eisenberg and Andrew Garfield, is among the frontrunners for this month's Oscars, and it was awarded the Best Edited Feature Film (Dramatic) at the Los Angeles ceremony on Saturday, February 19.
Best Edited Feature Film (Comedy or Musical) went to "Alice in Wonderland", while "Toy Story 3" was named the Best Edited Animation Feature Film. Other winners at the prizegiving include "Temple Grandin" (Best Edited Miniseries or Motion Picture for Television) and "Modern Family" (Best Edited Half Hour Series for Television).
The ACE Awards often serve as a good indicator of the eventual Best Picture â�¨Academy Award winner - over the past five years, the honor has matched the Oscar for Editing and Best Picture each time, except in 2007.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame