'The Social Network' Takes Top Prize at Editor Awards
"The Social Network" has another honor to add to its growing list of accolades - it has taken the top prize at the American Cinema Editors (ACE) Awards. The movie, starring Jesse Eisenberg and Andrew Garfield, is among the frontrunners for this month's Oscars, and it was awarded the Best Edited Feature Film (Dramatic) at the Los Angeles ceremony on Saturday, February 19.
Best Edited Feature Film (Comedy or Musical) went to "Alice in Wonderland", while "Toy Story 3" was named the Best Edited Animation Feature Film. Other winners at the prizegiving include "Temple Grandin" (Best Edited Miniseries or Motion Picture for Television) and "Modern Family" (Best Edited Half Hour Series for Television).
The ACE Awards often serve as a good indicator of the eventual Best Picture â�¨Academy Award winner - over the past five years, the honor has matched the Oscar for Editing and Best Picture each time, except in 2007.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them