'The Social Network' Takes Top Prize at Editor Awards
"The Social Network" has another honor to add to its growing list of accolades - it has taken the top prize at the American Cinema Editors (ACE) Awards. The movie, starring Jesse Eisenberg and Andrew Garfield, is among the frontrunners for this month's Oscars, and it was awarded the Best Edited Feature Film (Dramatic) at the Los Angeles ceremony on Saturday, February 19.
Best Edited Feature Film (Comedy or Musical) went to "Alice in Wonderland", while "Toy Story 3" was named the Best Edited Animation Feature Film. Other winners at the prizegiving include "Temple Grandin" (Best Edited Miniseries or Motion Picture for Television) and "Modern Family" (Best Edited Half Hour Series for Television).
The ACE Awards often serve as a good indicator of the eventual Best Picture â�¨Academy Award winner - over the past five years, the honor has matched the Oscar for Editing and Best Picture each time, except in 2007.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support