Jennifer Aniston Sells Beverly Hills Mansion
Jennifer Aniston is hoping to celebrate her 42nd year with a $42 million windfall - that's the price she has placed on her sprawling Beverly Hills home. The mansion will not be officially listed and only real potential buyers will have access to the grounds to view the property.
Aniston bought the estate in 2006 for $13.5 million, and then spent over two years renovating it. She moved in just before her 40th birthday in 2009, according to People.com. She tells the magazine she felt the need to sell her dream house after having an epiphany while on a recent trip to London.
The actress explains, "My life felt really cluttered. I couldn't sleep and I sort of had one of those moments where I went, 'I really need to simplify, my life needs to be simplified'... And along with that thought came, 'I should sell my house'. I had the realization that this is just too much for me. I'm not this person."
She recently confessed she dreamed of moving out of Los Angeles and finding a "little spot" in New York, where she celebrated her 42nd birthday last week, adding, "I grew up here, I miss it, there's nothing like the city that just is the city of every man; it's all walks and I love that."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom