Jennifer Aniston Sells Beverly Hills Mansion
Jennifer Aniston is hoping to celebrate her 42nd year with a $42 million windfall - that's the price she has placed on her sprawling Beverly Hills home. The mansion will not be officially listed and only real potential buyers will have access to the grounds to view the property.
Aniston bought the estate in 2006 for $13.5 million, and then spent over two years renovating it. She moved in just before her 40th birthday in 2009, according to People.com. She tells the magazine she felt the need to sell her dream house after having an epiphany while on a recent trip to London.
The actress explains, "My life felt really cluttered. I couldn't sleep and I sort of had one of those moments where I went, 'I really need to simplify, my life needs to be simplified'... And along with that thought came, 'I should sell my house'. I had the realization that this is just too much for me. I'm not this person."
She recently confessed she dreamed of moving out of Los Angeles and finding a "little spot" in New York, where she celebrated her 42nd birthday last week, adding, "I grew up here, I miss it, there's nothing like the city that just is the city of every man; it's all walks and I love that."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes