Paris Hilton Cheered On Troops on Her Birthday Visit
Paris Hilton spread a little cheer on her 30th birthday on Thursday, February 17 - she visited a group of U.S. troops in New York.
The socialite marked the milestone with a whirlwind of parties and TV appearances, but she took time out from her busy schedule to head to the headquarters of the United Service Organizations, which supports soldiers and their families.
Hilton chatted to the military men and posed for photos, even posting a snap on her Twitter.com page. In the accompanying caption, she writes, "Went to the USO to meet with the troops. So nice to see them all!"
On another news, an uninvited guest, named Paz, crashed Hilton's 30th birthday party Wednesday night, stealing her $3,200 birthday cake. The crasher even posted on Facebook note, "I crashed Paris Hilton's Birthday Party and Accidentally the Whole Cake."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked