Australian Singer Peter Andre Lands Role in 'Here To Help'
Australian singer Peter Andre has landed a new TV role - helping Brits deal with their personal problems. The "Mysterious Girl" hit maker was inundated with support from the U.K. Public following his split from wife Katie Price in 2009 and he's now hoping to help others on the upcoming program.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "The great British public are phenomenal. I have seen first hand their encouragement and supportive messages. Now it's time to give something back."
"Here To Help" will air on U.K. network ITV2 later this year. A source from The Sun said, "The show will see Pete help members of the public with all kinds of problems. It could be a teenager having difficulties getting a date, or someone struggling to juggle being a single parent."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism