Australian Singer Peter Andre Lands Role in 'Here To Help'
Australian singer Peter Andre has landed a new TV role - helping Brits deal with their personal problems. The "Mysterious Girl" hit maker was inundated with support from the U.K. Public following his split from wife Katie Price in 2009 and he's now hoping to help others on the upcoming program.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "The great British public are phenomenal. I have seen first hand their encouragement and supportive messages. Now it's time to give something back."
"Here To Help" will air on U.K. network ITV2 later this year. A source from The Sun said, "The show will see Pete help members of the public with all kinds of problems. It could be a teenager having difficulties getting a date, or someone struggling to juggle being a single parent."
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen