Australian Singer Peter Andre Lands Role in 'Here To Help'
Australian singer Peter Andre has landed a new TV role - helping Brits deal with their personal problems. The "Mysterious Girl" hit maker was inundated with support from the U.K. Public following his split from wife Katie Price in 2009 and he's now hoping to help others on the upcoming program.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "The great British public are phenomenal. I have seen first hand their encouragement and supportive messages. Now it's time to give something back."
"Here To Help" will air on U.K. network ITV2 later this year. A source from The Sun said, "The show will see Pete help members of the public with all kinds of problems. It could be a teenager having difficulties getting a date, or someone struggling to juggle being a single parent."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video