Australian Singer Peter Andre Lands Role in 'Here To Help'
Australian singer Peter Andre has landed a new TV role - helping Brits deal with their personal problems. The "Mysterious Girl" hit maker was inundated with support from the U.K. Public following his split from wife Katie Price in 2009 and he's now hoping to help others on the upcoming program.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "The great British public are phenomenal. I have seen first hand their encouragement and supportive messages. Now it's time to give something back."
"Here To Help" will air on U.K. network ITV2 later this year. A source from The Sun said, "The show will see Pete help members of the public with all kinds of problems. It could be a teenager having difficulties getting a date, or someone struggling to juggle being a single parent."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie