Australian Singer Peter Andre Lands Role in 'Here To Help'
Australian singer Peter Andre has landed a new TV role - helping Brits deal with their personal problems. The "Mysterious Girl" hit maker was inundated with support from the U.K. Public following his split from wife Katie Price in 2009 and he's now hoping to help others on the upcoming program.
He tells Britain's The Sun, "The great British public are phenomenal. I have seen first hand their encouragement and supportive messages. Now it's time to give something back."
"Here To Help" will air on U.K. network ITV2 later this year. A source from The Sun said, "The show will see Pete help members of the public with all kinds of problems. It could be a teenager having difficulties getting a date, or someone struggling to juggle being a single parent."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked