Lady GaGa Wants Marisa Tomei to Play Her in Biopic
Lady GaGa would love to see Marisa Tomei play her in a biopic - because she has a lot of the same traits as the actress. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is convinced "The Wrestler" star would be the ideal person to portray her if her life was ever made into a movie, as both of the New York-natives have a fiery attitude.
She tells Sirius XM radio station, "Oh, you know what, I would have Marisa Tomei play me. I am such a Marisa Tomei fan. All my friends call me Marisa when I get angry. Because my New York accent just flies out of my body and I start smacking my gum."
And GaGa admits she would love to test her own acting skills in a movie one day: "I think at some point, yes. I think I'm sort of destined for that screen at some point."
More Lady GaGa News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert