Lady GaGa Wants Marisa Tomei to Play Her in Biopic
Lady GaGa would love to see Marisa Tomei play her in a biopic - because she has a lot of the same traits as the actress. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is convinced "The Wrestler" star would be the ideal person to portray her if her life was ever made into a movie, as both of the New York-natives have a fiery attitude.
She tells Sirius XM radio station, "Oh, you know what, I would have Marisa Tomei play me. I am such a Marisa Tomei fan. All my friends call me Marisa when I get angry. Because my New York accent just flies out of my body and I start smacking my gum."
And GaGa admits she would love to test her own acting skills in a movie one day: "I think at some point, yes. I think I'm sort of destined for that screen at some point."
More Lady GaGa News
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram