Lady GaGa Wants Marisa Tomei to Play Her in Biopic
Lady GaGa would love to see Marisa Tomei play her in a biopic - because she has a lot of the same traits as the actress. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is convinced "The Wrestler" star would be the ideal person to portray her if her life was ever made into a movie, as both of the New York-natives have a fiery attitude.
She tells Sirius XM radio station, "Oh, you know what, I would have Marisa Tomei play me. I am such a Marisa Tomei fan. All my friends call me Marisa when I get angry. Because my New York accent just flies out of my body and I start smacking my gum."
And GaGa admits she would love to test her own acting skills in a movie one day: "I think at some point, yes. I think I'm sort of destined for that screen at some point."
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3