Lady GaGa Wants Marisa Tomei to Play Her in Biopic
Lady GaGa would love to see Marisa Tomei play her in a biopic - because she has a lot of the same traits as the actress. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is convinced "The Wrestler" star would be the ideal person to portray her if her life was ever made into a movie, as both of the New York-natives have a fiery attitude.
She tells Sirius XM radio station, "Oh, you know what, I would have Marisa Tomei play me. I am such a Marisa Tomei fan. All my friends call me Marisa when I get angry. Because my New York accent just flies out of my body and I start smacking my gum."
And GaGa admits she would love to test her own acting skills in a movie one day: "I think at some point, yes. I think I'm sort of destined for that screen at some point."
More Lady GaGa News
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie