Lady GaGa Wants Marisa Tomei to Play Her in Biopic
Lady GaGa would love to see Marisa Tomei play her in a biopic - because she has a lot of the same traits as the actress. The "Poker Face" hitmaker is convinced "The Wrestler" star would be the ideal person to portray her if her life was ever made into a movie, as both of the New York-natives have a fiery attitude.
She tells Sirius XM radio station, "Oh, you know what, I would have Marisa Tomei play me. I am such a Marisa Tomei fan. All my friends call me Marisa when I get angry. Because my New York accent just flies out of my body and I start smacking my gum."
And GaGa admits she would love to test her own acting skills in a movie one day: "I think at some point, yes. I think I'm sort of destined for that screen at some point."
More Lady GaGa News
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'