'Twilight' Star Kellan Lutz Is Now Fashion Designer
Actor Kellan Lutz can add clothing designer to his resume - he's helping to create a range for Dylan George jeans. The "Twilight" hunk has signed up to front the advertising campaign for the fashion firm and he's also set to co-create sub-brand Abbot & Main with label founder Daniel Guez.
The designs will include men's t-shirts and knitwear when the range launches later this year. He says, "How cool will that be to create my own line? I grew up wanting to be an inventor. I went to school for chemical engineering. I love to create. I've always wanted to get into fashion. I've always liked drawing, not space age stuff but high fashion."
Last weekend, Lutz hit 2011 Men's Collection show for Calvin Klein during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City alongside Joe Jonas, Zac Efron, and other actors. Lutz has been modeling the brand's underwear collection.
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win