'Twilight' Star Kellan Lutz Is Now Fashion Designer
Actor Kellan Lutz can add clothing designer to his resume - he's helping to create a range for Dylan George jeans. The "Twilight" hunk has signed up to front the advertising campaign for the fashion firm and he's also set to co-create sub-brand Abbot & Main with label founder Daniel Guez.
The designs will include men's t-shirts and knitwear when the range launches later this year. He says, "How cool will that be to create my own line? I grew up wanting to be an inventor. I went to school for chemical engineering. I love to create. I've always wanted to get into fashion. I've always liked drawing, not space age stuff but high fashion."
Last weekend, Lutz hit 2011 Men's Collection show for Calvin Klein during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City alongside Joe Jonas, Zac Efron, and other actors. Lutz has been modeling the brand's underwear collection.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics