'Twilight' Star Kellan Lutz Is Now Fashion Designer
Actor Kellan Lutz can add clothing designer to his resume - he's helping to create a range for Dylan George jeans. The "Twilight" hunk has signed up to front the advertising campaign for the fashion firm and he's also set to co-create sub-brand Abbot & Main with label founder Daniel Guez.
The designs will include men's t-shirts and knitwear when the range launches later this year. He says, "How cool will that be to create my own line? I grew up wanting to be an inventor. I went to school for chemical engineering. I love to create. I've always wanted to get into fashion. I've always liked drawing, not space age stuff but high fashion."
Last weekend, Lutz hit 2011 Men's Collection show for Calvin Klein during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City alongside Joe Jonas, Zac Efron, and other actors. Lutz has been modeling the brand's underwear collection.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off