Victoria Beckham Already Planning Fifth Baby
Victoria Adams is already planning on extending her brood after she gives birth later this year, revealing she's considering having a fifth child. The singer-turned-fashion designer is currently expecting baby number four with her soccer superstar husband David Beckham.
The pair already has three sons - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight and Cruz, five - and they have revealed they do not know the gender of their imminent new arrival. Beckham has now sparked rumors the couple will try for another baby in the future, after telling CNN's Alina Cho, "(If I) don't have a girl this time, then maybe I'll be lucky enough and have a girl the next time."
But she is adamant five children will be her limit - because she can't fathom having as big a family as Angelina Jolie, who has six children with partner Brad Pitt. Asked if she would have a fifth baby, Beckham replies, "There could be. Who knows? But a sixth? Well, I'm not Angelina. I don't know. I mean, come on."
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board