Victoria Beckham Already Planning Fifth Baby
Victoria Adams is already planning on extending her brood after she gives birth later this year, revealing she's considering having a fifth child. The singer-turned-fashion designer is currently expecting baby number four with her soccer superstar husband David Beckham.
The pair already has three sons - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight and Cruz, five - and they have revealed they do not know the gender of their imminent new arrival. Beckham has now sparked rumors the couple will try for another baby in the future, after telling CNN's Alina Cho, "(If I) don't have a girl this time, then maybe I'll be lucky enough and have a girl the next time."
But she is adamant five children will be her limit - because she can't fathom having as big a family as Angelina Jolie, who has six children with partner Brad Pitt. Asked if she would have a fifth baby, Beckham replies, "There could be. Who knows? But a sixth? Well, I'm not Angelina. I don't know. I mean, come on."
More Victoria Adams News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest