Victoria Beckham Already Planning Fifth Baby
Victoria Adams is already planning on extending her brood after she gives birth later this year, revealing she's considering having a fifth child. The singer-turned-fashion designer is currently expecting baby number four with her soccer superstar husband David Beckham.
The pair already has three sons - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight and Cruz, five - and they have revealed they do not know the gender of their imminent new arrival. Beckham has now sparked rumors the couple will try for another baby in the future, after telling CNN's Alina Cho, "(If I) don't have a girl this time, then maybe I'll be lucky enough and have a girl the next time."
But she is adamant five children will be her limit - because she can't fathom having as big a family as Angelina Jolie, who has six children with partner Brad Pitt. Asked if she would have a fifth baby, Beckham replies, "There could be. Who knows? But a sixth? Well, I'm not Angelina. I don't know. I mean, come on."
More Victoria Adams News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia