Victoria Beckham Already Planning Fifth Baby
Victoria Adams is already planning on extending her brood after she gives birth later this year, revealing she's considering having a fifth child. The singer-turned-fashion designer is currently expecting baby number four with her soccer superstar husband David Beckham.
The pair already has three sons - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight and Cruz, five - and they have revealed they do not know the gender of their imminent new arrival. Beckham has now sparked rumors the couple will try for another baby in the future, after telling CNN's Alina Cho, "(If I) don't have a girl this time, then maybe I'll be lucky enough and have a girl the next time."
But she is adamant five children will be her limit - because she can't fathom having as big a family as Angelina Jolie, who has six children with partner Brad Pitt. Asked if she would have a fifth baby, Beckham replies, "There could be. Who knows? But a sixth? Well, I'm not Angelina. I don't know. I mean, come on."
More Victoria Adams News
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage