Victoria Beckham Already Planning Fifth Baby
Victoria Adams is already planning on extending her brood after she gives birth later this year, revealing she's considering having a fifth child. The singer-turned-fashion designer is currently expecting baby number four with her soccer superstar husband David Beckham.
The pair already has three sons - Brooklyn, 11, Romeo, eight and Cruz, five - and they have revealed they do not know the gender of their imminent new arrival. Beckham has now sparked rumors the couple will try for another baby in the future, after telling CNN's Alina Cho, "(If I) don't have a girl this time, then maybe I'll be lucky enough and have a girl the next time."
But she is adamant five children will be her limit - because she can't fathom having as big a family as Angelina Jolie, who has six children with partner Brad Pitt. Asked if she would have a fifth baby, Beckham replies, "There could be. Who knows? But a sixth? Well, I'm not Angelina. I don't know. I mean, come on."
More Victoria Adams News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation