The 5 Browns' Dad Pleaded Guilty on Sexually Abusing Daughters
The father of sibling classical music group The 5 Browns has pleaded guilty to sexually abusing three of his daughters when they were kids. Last week, Keith Scott Brown, 55, was charged with abusing Desirae, now 32, Deondra, now 30, and 26-year-old Melody, who front the popular group.
He appeared in court in Utah on Thursday, February 17 and pleaded guilty to sodomy on a child under 14, and two charges of sex abuse of a child. He faces at least 10 years behind bars when he's sentenced at the end of March.
A statement from the group thanks fans and friends for "their concern and prayers on our behalf during this trying time."
Brown's father's lawyer said he first confessed the abuse to his bishop at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, but prosecutor said the daughters first reported the abuse to police, as written on the Deseret News, which is published by a company owned by the church.
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site