Lady GaGa Cries Outside Her Old Apartment
Lady GaGa broke down in tears during a recent interview for U.S. news show "60 Minutes" as she sat on the stairwell outside the apartment where she lived as a child, surrounded by TV lights and cameras. The footage never made it to newsman Anderson Cooper's televised interview, which aired on Sunday, February 13 but it was shown on Access Hollywood on Thursday night, February 17.
A suddenly vulnerable Gaga, real name Stefani Germanotta, stares into one camera and starts sobbing, whispering to Cooper, "Just looking at these cameras in this hallway, it's like... It's validation for me of years and years of struggle and passion."
The "60 Minutes" crew and Cooper followed GaGa around the world for the news special, shooting almost 15 hours of footage over three months. GaGa and Cooper had to shoot their chat outside her old apartment in New York because the current owner was too ill to let them come in and shoot the interview.
More Lady GaGa News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor