Lady GaGa Cries Outside Her Old Apartment
Lady GaGa broke down in tears during a recent interview for U.S. news show "60 Minutes" as she sat on the stairwell outside the apartment where she lived as a child, surrounded by TV lights and cameras. The footage never made it to newsman Anderson Cooper's televised interview, which aired on Sunday, February 13 but it was shown on Access Hollywood on Thursday night, February 17.
A suddenly vulnerable Gaga, real name Stefani Germanotta, stares into one camera and starts sobbing, whispering to Cooper, "Just looking at these cameras in this hallway, it's like... It's validation for me of years and years of struggle and passion."
The "60 Minutes" crew and Cooper followed GaGa around the world for the news special, shooting almost 15 hours of footage over three months. GaGa and Cooper had to shoot their chat outside her old apartment in New York because the current owner was too ill to let them come in and shoot the interview.
More Lady GaGa News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed