Lady GaGa Cries Outside Her Old Apartment
Lady GaGa broke down in tears during a recent interview for U.S. news show "60 Minutes" as she sat on the stairwell outside the apartment where she lived as a child, surrounded by TV lights and cameras. The footage never made it to newsman Anderson Cooper's televised interview, which aired on Sunday, February 13 but it was shown on Access Hollywood on Thursday night, February 17.
A suddenly vulnerable Gaga, real name Stefani Germanotta, stares into one camera and starts sobbing, whispering to Cooper, "Just looking at these cameras in this hallway, it's like... It's validation for me of years and years of struggle and passion."
The "60 Minutes" crew and Cooper followed GaGa around the world for the news special, shooting almost 15 hours of footage over three months. GaGa and Cooper had to shoot their chat outside her old apartment in New York because the current owner was too ill to let them come in and shoot the interview.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake