Lady GaGa Cries Outside Her Old Apartment
Lady GaGa broke down in tears during a recent interview for U.S. news show "60 Minutes" as she sat on the stairwell outside the apartment where she lived as a child, surrounded by TV lights and cameras. The footage never made it to newsman Anderson Cooper's televised interview, which aired on Sunday, February 13 but it was shown on Access Hollywood on Thursday night, February 17.
A suddenly vulnerable Gaga, real name Stefani Germanotta, stares into one camera and starts sobbing, whispering to Cooper, "Just looking at these cameras in this hallway, it's like... It's validation for me of years and years of struggle and passion."
The "60 Minutes" crew and Cooper followed GaGa around the world for the news special, shooting almost 15 hours of footage over three months. GaGa and Cooper had to shoot their chat outside her old apartment in New York because the current owner was too ill to let them come in and shoot the interview.
More Lady GaGa News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal