Geezer Butler Clarifies: No Black Sabbath Reunion
Rocker Geezer Butler has ruled out another Black Sabbath reunion, insisting the four original members of the heavy rock super group will never work together in a studio or on stage.
The bassist has released a statement amid mounting speculation suggesting the band is set for a reunion.
He says, "I would like to make it clear... that there will be definitely no reunion of all four original members of Black Sabbath, whether to record an album or to tour."
Drummer Bill Ward and Ozzy Osbourne have often spoken about the chances of a reunion in recent years, and fans were hopeful last year when Osbourne and guitarist Tony Iommi ended their public feud over the name rights to the band. Osbourne recently revealed he and his former band mates were in the "talking process" regarding a new album.
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp