Geezer Butler Clarifies: No Black Sabbath Reunion
Rocker Geezer Butler has ruled out another Black Sabbath reunion, insisting the four original members of the heavy rock super group will never work together in a studio or on stage.
The bassist has released a statement amid mounting speculation suggesting the band is set for a reunion.
He says, "I would like to make it clear... that there will be definitely no reunion of all four original members of Black Sabbath, whether to record an album or to tour."
Drummer Bill Ward and Ozzy Osbourne have often spoken about the chances of a reunion in recent years, and fans were hopeful last year when Osbourne and guitarist Tony Iommi ended their public feud over the name rights to the band. Osbourne recently revealed he and his former band mates were in the "talking process" regarding a new album.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'