Geezer Butler Clarifies: No Black Sabbath Reunion
Rocker Geezer Butler has ruled out another Black Sabbath reunion, insisting the four original members of the heavy rock super group will never work together in a studio or on stage.
The bassist has released a statement amid mounting speculation suggesting the band is set for a reunion.
He says, "I would like to make it clear... that there will be definitely no reunion of all four original members of Black Sabbath, whether to record an album or to tour."
Drummer Bill Ward and Ozzy Osbourne have often spoken about the chances of a reunion in recent years, and fans were hopeful last year when Osbourne and guitarist Tony Iommi ended their public feud over the name rights to the band. Osbourne recently revealed he and his former band mates were in the "talking process" regarding a new album.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney