Geezer Butler Clarifies: No Black Sabbath Reunion
Rocker Geezer Butler has ruled out another Black Sabbath reunion, insisting the four original members of the heavy rock super group will never work together in a studio or on stage.
The bassist has released a statement amid mounting speculation suggesting the band is set for a reunion.
He says, "I would like to make it clear... that there will be definitely no reunion of all four original members of Black Sabbath, whether to record an album or to tour."
Drummer Bill Ward and Ozzy Osbourne have often spoken about the chances of a reunion in recent years, and fans were hopeful last year when Osbourne and guitarist Tony Iommi ended their public feud over the name rights to the band. Osbourne recently revealed he and his former band mates were in the "talking process" regarding a new album.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture