Geezer Butler Clarifies: No Black Sabbath Reunion
Rocker Geezer Butler has ruled out another Black Sabbath reunion, insisting the four original members of the heavy rock super group will never work together in a studio or on stage.
The bassist has released a statement amid mounting speculation suggesting the band is set for a reunion.
He says, "I would like to make it clear... that there will be definitely no reunion of all four original members of Black Sabbath, whether to record an album or to tour."
Drummer Bill Ward and Ozzy Osbourne have often spoken about the chances of a reunion in recent years, and fans were hopeful last year when Osbourne and guitarist Tony Iommi ended their public feud over the name rights to the band. Osbourne recently revealed he and his former band mates were in the "talking process" regarding a new album.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?