George Clooney's Girlfriend Is Adamant to Have No Kids
George Clooney's model girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has no plans to start a family with the Hollywood actor, insisting she is "fully satisfied" playing mother to her pet dogs. The Italian beauty has been dating the Oscar winner since 2009 and they are frequently forced to deny rumors they are engaged to wed.
And while Canalis admits she's happy building a future with Clooney in their Los Angeles and Italian homes, she is adamant she's not looking to have kids with the movie star.
She tells Italy's Cosmopolitan magazine, "(Getting pregnant has) never been an objective for me. My maternal desires are fully satisfied with my dogs." And she insists she never feels like she's living in a superstar's shadow: "I love it (being the girlfriend of a Hollywood star) to bits. I am happy to participate at events as 'the girlfriend of'."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance