George Clooney's Girlfriend Is Adamant to Have No Kids
George Clooney's model girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has no plans to start a family with the Hollywood actor, insisting she is "fully satisfied" playing mother to her pet dogs. The Italian beauty has been dating the Oscar winner since 2009 and they are frequently forced to deny rumors they are engaged to wed.
And while Canalis admits she's happy building a future with Clooney in their Los Angeles and Italian homes, she is adamant she's not looking to have kids with the movie star.
She tells Italy's Cosmopolitan magazine, "(Getting pregnant has) never been an objective for me. My maternal desires are fully satisfied with my dogs." And she insists she never feels like she's living in a superstar's shadow: "I love it (being the girlfriend of a Hollywood star) to bits. I am happy to participate at events as 'the girlfriend of'."
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'