George Clooney's Girlfriend Is Adamant to Have No Kids
George Clooney's model girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has no plans to start a family with the Hollywood actor, insisting she is "fully satisfied" playing mother to her pet dogs. The Italian beauty has been dating the Oscar winner since 2009 and they are frequently forced to deny rumors they are engaged to wed.
And while Canalis admits she's happy building a future with Clooney in their Los Angeles and Italian homes, she is adamant she's not looking to have kids with the movie star.
She tells Italy's Cosmopolitan magazine, "(Getting pregnant has) never been an objective for me. My maternal desires are fully satisfied with my dogs." And she insists she never feels like she's living in a superstar's shadow: "I love it (being the girlfriend of a Hollywood star) to bits. I am happy to participate at events as 'the girlfriend of'."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen