George Clooney's Girlfriend Is Adamant to Have No Kids
George Clooney's model girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has no plans to start a family with the Hollywood actor, insisting she is "fully satisfied" playing mother to her pet dogs. The Italian beauty has been dating the Oscar winner since 2009 and they are frequently forced to deny rumors they are engaged to wed.
And while Canalis admits she's happy building a future with Clooney in their Los Angeles and Italian homes, she is adamant she's not looking to have kids with the movie star.
She tells Italy's Cosmopolitan magazine, "(Getting pregnant has) never been an objective for me. My maternal desires are fully satisfied with my dogs." And she insists she never feels like she's living in a superstar's shadow: "I love it (being the girlfriend of a Hollywood star) to bits. I am happy to participate at events as 'the girlfriend of'."
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR