George Clooney's Girlfriend Is Adamant to Have No Kids
George Clooney's model girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis has no plans to start a family with the Hollywood actor, insisting she is "fully satisfied" playing mother to her pet dogs. The Italian beauty has been dating the Oscar winner since 2009 and they are frequently forced to deny rumors they are engaged to wed.
And while Canalis admits she's happy building a future with Clooney in their Los Angeles and Italian homes, she is adamant she's not looking to have kids with the movie star.
She tells Italy's Cosmopolitan magazine, "(Getting pregnant has) never been an objective for me. My maternal desires are fully satisfied with my dogs." And she insists she never feels like she's living in a superstar's shadow: "I love it (being the girlfriend of a Hollywood star) to bits. I am happy to participate at events as 'the girlfriend of'."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia