Rumor of Radiohead's Surprise Gig in Tokyo Is Not True
A publicist for Radiohead has warned Japanese fans not to turn up to a 'surprise gig' in Tokyo on Friday, 18 - because the band won't be there. A cryptic message posted on the group's Twitter.com led Japanese fans to speculate the rockers were set to play a secret show in the city's Hachiko Square in Shibuya.
The post, written in Japanese, said, "Hachiko Square Shibuya, 59 minutes at 18 Friday." But a publicist for the band has insisted the message was not meant to spark rumours of a gig.
The spokesperson says, "The band will not be in Japan tomorrow, so people should not go to Shibuya expecting to see the band in person." It appears ads for Radiohead's highly-anticipated new album "The King of Limbs", which is due out on Saturday, February 19, will be beamed onto huge screens that surround Hachiko Square.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby