Rumor of Radiohead's Surprise Gig in Tokyo Is Not True
A publicist for Radiohead has warned Japanese fans not to turn up to a 'surprise gig' in Tokyo on Friday, 18 - because the band won't be there. A cryptic message posted on the group's Twitter.com led Japanese fans to speculate the rockers were set to play a secret show in the city's Hachiko Square in Shibuya.
The post, written in Japanese, said, "Hachiko Square Shibuya, 59 minutes at 18 Friday." But a publicist for the band has insisted the message was not meant to spark rumours of a gig.
The spokesperson says, "The band will not be in Japan tomorrow, so people should not go to Shibuya expecting to see the band in person." It appears ads for Radiohead's highly-anticipated new album "The King of Limbs", which is due out on Saturday, February 19, will be beamed onto huge screens that surround Hachiko Square.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier